Overlord II Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Overlord II
This is the official discussion topic of the Overlord II Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Minions Health
3. Unlimited Mana
4. Player Speed
5. One-Hit Kills
6. Add 5K Gold
7. No Minions Cap
8. Save Location
9. Teleport
10. Undo Teleport

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 01/31/2018
    Started development

• 01/31/2018
    Released trainer with 10 cheats

• 01/31/2018
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

3 Likes

The Overlord II cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

nice

Hey so been using this all day… been a ton of fun,

However now when I try like link the mod to game it keeps saying play and not giving the tick, even if I run as admin

Any advice ? :slight_smile:

Hi there,
I have been using the trainer for a couple of days now, and I have to say I like it; however, for some reason, I can never get the money cheat to work, even though I gained over 10000 gold piece. Does anyone know why?

I just started trying to use this one, as It’s for a game I love, but I can’t seem to get the Player Health, Minion Health, and Mana cheats to trigger. Speed works, and I haven’t tried the rest as I don’t really feel the need for those ones. Is there a certain part I have to get to in order for the first three to work?

Just gonna edit this here. I got them to work, as far as I could tell, I had to restart the game or something.

Hello, i have a question, will there be update on this trainer, like will you add infinite items and things like that, sorry for my english, i really enjoy this trainer, its fun to play a game with it
Thank you for making it

Late to the party here, but could we get an unlimited items cheat please?

heads up, be wary of the one shot cheat, for certain enemies it will bug out the game. EX the beginning yeti fight, 1 shotted him and he vanished and had to reload.

Hello!

Awesome trainer, really enjoyed using it.
Will we see a “infinite lifeforce” or “infinite item” cheat?

same as doctor psychosis is an awesome trainer and would love to see infinite lifeorce and infinite items

Hey, I love using this trainer, would it be possible to get a cheat to add lifeforce and crafting items like you have for gold? And maybe something to bypass needing the forge stones, and spell catylists?

in Overlord II the minions can there be an unlimited minions like the player speed and like health ?

1 Like

You see I have already installed overlord 2 on steam but wemod doesn’t see it. When I add manually wemod is crashing. Sorry I cant upload 2 image

the first one didn’t worked. So I have tried the second one but it didn’t worked again. @MLGENIE

please add
crystals (500), darkcrystals (500) and catalyst (10) to mod
if possible a way to add forge stones as well

1 Like

yer this would be awesome for some more mods for crystals darkcrystals and catalysrs and unlimited minions

i second this

there are other trainers that have this function already so it can be done (i know because i have and still do use them)

mind sharing those ?