Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Can anyone please explain how the unlimited spell cheat works?
I started wizard playthrough with only this cheat in mind, but spells(magic missile) seem greyed out after one use even if 10 is written on the bar.

4 Likes

No matter what i do the game stays at a black screen after the first fight with Minagho demon.

same how mark441. Yes every spell have 1 slot but after use cheat is 10 but it´s greyed out and not usable

I had this happen to me as well. I had load a save right before the fight without any active cheats and then go in and do the fight. For some reason it doesn’t work if you have cheats activated.

1 Like

I too am doing a WIZ playthrough and am wondering the same thing. if I find anything out I will let you know, and if you find out plz hit me up in here.

yer i can’t finish or keep playing this game thanks to the morale mechanic pls give us a mod for it to all was be at max pls and unlimited health for the crusader army that we control

Hi, i cant use the mega exp cheat. If I activate is, the ‘inventory’ and ‘character’ sheets are now completely empty.

Currently getting stuck on “loading” and never actually activates.

For those stuck in the first boss fight against Minagho, note that you’re supposed to lose that fight (your entire team dies). You will have to disable the unlimited health cheat and lower stats like constitution, ac, etc. .

1 Like

Would be swell to have army cheat options for the homm style battles as none of those apply to that part of the game (which is imbalanced af atm)

5 Likes

It’s not “unlimited spells” as advertised, but the ability Arcane Bond - Object can be used an unlimited number of times with the cheat, so it’s unlimited spells with extra clicks.

If you have a class with Arcane Bond - Object you can use that an unlimited number of times, so it’s unlimited spells with extra clicks.

2 Likes

is it possible to get infinite health for armies too? that would be great

2 Likes

this works, confirmed (Had to respec but thats okay). Thanks for the info.

hey so you can only set your stats if you have PRO which i do not is that a bug or a feature

OK, typing the number does work for stats. Does that apply to the main character only, or to the one that’s currently in the inventory screen?

1 Like

it works for all the characters

Cool, thanks

Crashes the game.

1 Like

can we pls get cheats for unlimited health for the crusader army that we control and unlimited movement for the army as well unlimited morale the mods make the game fun but the morale mechanic has made my save unwinnable so can we pls get mods for them

1 Like