Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Right now, the F1 is crashing the game,

I have found that after you start the game and get to the main page where you can continue or start a new game that if you press it then, it works.

But once you click to continue or start a new game and it gets to the loaded save, it will just crash you.

Only using Unlimited weight atm, hate running back and forth to sell ■■■■.

Just wondered though, is it possble to increase/alter the number of recruits you can hire for armies? Its so painfully slow as it is.

Cheers.

3 Likes

Hello please update

3 Likes

Could you please add three more cheats?
1.Troops doesnt die/god troops
2.More Troops recuritment
3. forget what its called, power points or something that you need to pass certain decrees or buildings

also army general capacity add lvs to it

ty

1 Like

its way to low tbh, everything is on green

1 of my troops got k-o and it was 500 0-0

4 unlimited morale so the game can’t go in to a unwinnable state

2 Likes

The Steam patch today is Mac focused, so it shouldn’t cause problems. I didn’t try all the options, but Mega Exp worked without crashing.

a god mode for army is a most in this game

2 Likes
  1. unlimited morale
  2. God Mode army Troops
  3. unlimited troops recuritment
  4. Max army General capacity
  5. Max Power points for those buildings and decrees etc.
4 Likes
  1. one hit kill’s on enemy army’s to make that part go faster. but if you can’t that’s fine
2 Likes

I hope the update is soon with these sort of cheats

1 Like

Hmmmm seems to crash the game now. Been able to get through without too many issues before aside from general game instability

But now as soon as I load in, and start activating cheats, BAM CTD (steam version)

1 Like

I put the steam offline, not to many crashes workable atm and i do save alot

Any chance of getting a ‘100 Morale’ cheat? Currently, the game has a nasty bug where your Banner of Defense will drop to yellow or red, causing you to lose -3 Morale.
Green Banners only give PLUS ONE Morale, and there are 3 Banners.
This means ONE red banner causes a net loss of -1 morale.

And the Banner of Defense is NOT supposed to drop unless you’re actively under siege. So it’s plummeting for NO REASON.

tl;dr: It would be really cool if you made a cheat to force all 3 Banners to Green, or just lock Morale to 100, to fix the dev’s bug that is making the game literally unplayable after you clear Drezen.

5 Likes

Yes that is true

Hope you updating this game or atleast say something ;-;

all those cheats that need to be added are going to take a while I can wait. I am so looking forward to this game once we get all the cheats for it so the bullshit mechanics won’t break the game every time I try to play it and thanks for all the hard work you guys put into wemod

5 Likes

I’m on the steam version and none of the cheats are working. Is there an issue here?

2 Likes

yes it needs update

1 Like