Pay For Trainer

Suggestion for some users who don’t mind paying a lump of money for specific games they want Mod for. Would love that Option.

This would likely go against what WeMod stands for. Free trainers for those who want to play their games how they want.

That’s why there are Pro features to support WeMod rather than forcing users to pay for trainers.

No, I don’t mean we pay for said trainer then no one else can use.
I mean like an option to skip queue, and pay for a trainer to be made then everyone can enjoy !

If people have the option to pay to put games I’m the queue for trainers to be created, then that just puts immense pressure on the trainer developers to get more trainers done quicker, else the queue builds up too quickly.

That’s why we have boosts and a game queue, so the developers aren’t put under too much strain.

1 Like

This was technically possible in the old trainer voting system that was removed in Q1 2021.

The old system made it possible for one or two users to purchase all the votes needed for a trainer to be made or updated for a relatively unpopular game, which meant that 1,000+ users playing much more popular games had to wait even longer.

Since this system was pretty unfair on the majority, it was removed and replaced for the democratic system we have now.

2 Likes

The new system isnt that good either, many smaller games from indie studios get ignored that way and only the mainstream games get a trainer.

Hello! :slight_smile:

This is not true at all, please do not jump to assumptions just because one small game you requested a trainer for doesn’t have a trainer yet. There are many small indie games that have trainers here, because they’re popular in the community.

There are games that are more popular than others, yes. And there’s nothing WeMod can do about what the community likes and doesn’t like, except to respect the voice of the majority, which is the way democracy works. There are too many games and not enough hours in the day to make a trainer for every single one. And making trainers for unpopular games that only a small handful of WeModders play for a short time is just uneconomical.

When an indie game isn’t popular enough, it’s generally down to that game’s marketing team for not promoting and advertising it enough to the masses. Which is beyond WeMod’s control.

1 Like