PAYDAY 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

no, i already tried that it wont help its stays in the frozen state no features can be activated.

1 Like

this seems to be related to your pc itself, its working fine in mine, trying making an exception in the anti-virus or re install

1 Like

The cheats seems to be working fine, no problem so far except we can’t spam the “Add Off-shore” and “Add Money” cheats (My only gripe with this trainer, GRRRRR :upside_down_face:)

Also, can you add an option for “Elves” in the “Santa’s Workshop” to instantly finish their “Gifts”? That would be amazing, thanks.

1 Like

Are you sure its not working?
because i have been able to run every cheat without any problem.
the only problem i’ve encountered is infinity has not been stable, it freezes quite a lot now and the invisible cheat not working.

1 Like

Ok i re-installed whole infinity, disable all anti-viruses including windows defender. Open the game trough infinity in admin mode and it still does not work. I tried to push all the hotkeys but none of them turned anything on.

1 Like

You got a checkmark next to play?

what does it say?

1 Like

To add to what N1ce said. Have you tried to run a heist with the trainer actovated and some option used before trying stats based cheats

1 Like

I dont think I have a check mark. What should i do ?

1 Like

https://imgur.com/a/wsqsQ this is what my infinity looks like when i start payday 2 trough infinity in admin mod without any anti-virus on.

1 Like

Yeah hit play again and definitely turn off your antivirus.
Infinity is not attached to the game. There’s no checkmark next to play

1 Like

I cant hit play if the game is already running. And yeah i disabled all anti-viruses. Nothing seems to work.

1 Like

You should be able to hit play when the game is running.

Same thing has happened to me, it worked for a couple days now it didn’t…

1 Like

I just noticed that when i hit the play button, it starts to loading and the check mark flashes for one second then its gone and i cant hit play again.

1 Like

You can always hit play.

Follow instructions there and tell me what it says.
Alternative is after all that happens:

going to settings in infinity and press save log and upload it here.

1 Like

You guys don’t have psapihlp.dll or mods installed?

1 Like

Here is my log file (last few lines)

INFO [trainer] We’re in! PID: 6152, TID: 5088
DEBUG [trainer] Game Timestamp: 1504521411
DEBUG [trainer] Trainer DLL: C:\Users\viktor\AppData\Roaming\Infinity\App\trainers\Trainer_8787_3c8e23d84c.dll
DEBUG [trainer] Registering unhandled exception filter…
DEBUG [trainer] Connecting to Infinity…
DEBUG [trainer-init] Trainer initialized!
DEBUG [trainer] Loading the trainer into the process…
DEBUG [trainer] Initializing assembler…
INFO [trainer] Calling trainer Setup()…
INFO [trainer] Release mode!
INFO [trainer] 00000008
INFO [trainer] 0000001c
INFO [trainer] lua_newstate (00000000), game_update (00000000),Lua_pushcclosure(00660470), Lua_setfield(00660A80), Lua_tolstring(00660F20), Lua_pcall(006603D0), LuaL_loadfileEx(0065E770), LuaL_loadstring (0065E8B0), Lua_insert(0065FDF0), LuaL_gettop(0065FD50), LuaL_pushboolean(00660440), Lua_close(00000000)
ERROR [trainer] An error occured. Last Win32: 0x00000000
DEBUG [support-tasks] filesystem:43 executed.
0 {“action”:“resolve-symlinks”,“paths”:[“D:\users\Viktor\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\PAYDAY 2”,“D:\users\Viktor\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition”]}
DEBUG [support-tasks] filesystem:43 completed.
0 {}

if you wanna see it all i upload it here. http://www.filedropper.com/infinity

1 Like

Hey guys, @unknown_v2 is currently without internet thanks to hurricane Irma. He is safe otherwise :slight_smile: He’ll be back soon to address any issues.

3 Likes

Good to hear that!

1 Like

Got to ask that same question. Since the Trainer is actually up to date only a few options are not working

1 Like