PAYDAY 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

@_Jupiter how do you use the trainer? the thing wont even launch for me.

Well I don’t really know, I only really every use the trainers for Payday 2 and Grand Theft Auto, i’ve only had it for a month or something.

does any1 kno what cheat makes me have unlimited keycards and stuff like that? its kinda annoying when playing prison nightmare as i cant get past the second spin

unlimited cable ties does that.

does anyone know why when i add skill point it reset back to my original stat point when i restart the game?

If you use more than you can gain legitimately it will reset every time.

oh thank you for the info

and how much is legitimately?

Uhh I believe it is 120.

I just bought the pro subscription so that I could have cheats on payday 2 and they worked great for the first day but after I got off and logged back on the next day they didn’t work anymore. If anyone could help that would be great.

Welcome to the community!

First thing to try is switch your release channel to BETA:

Let me know if this fixes the issue :slight_smile:

Could you make a Noclip / Fly cheat? so you can Fly through walls and objects

The developer of this trainer is retired from WeMod, so it will not be updated.

However, should an update be needed due to the game being updated, a new trainer could be made if there is enough interest in one from the community.

2 Likes

I would love to see a ghost mode added to it so you can just walk in without getting seen.
otherwise I would say everything still works

1 Like

28/04/2020 payday make an update
please update this great trainer :innocent:

You need to vote for an update via the WeMod desktop app.
Only if it gets enough interest through the correct requesting feature will it be updated. :slight_smile:

Link: https://support.wemod.com/article/43-how-do-i-request-an-update-for-games

1 Like

There we go

2 Likes

So will there be an update on this trainer or a whole new trainer even though everyone voted for an update? Cause this was the only reason I bought the subscription. And how long does it usually take for it to get updated or if needed get a new trainer?

1 Like

The PAYDAY 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Supports latest game version

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

3 Likes

@ToxicBean686 An update was released! Every game is different when it comes to updates. In this case, the original creator of the trainer is no longer around, so we had to get up to speed with the game internals. Future updates shouldn’t take nearly as long.

4 Likes

I saw the update in the feed and was like “UNKNOWN IS BACK?!” lol but for real thanks for the update and the work you guys put in is very appreciated!

2 Likes