PAYDAY 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Then what happened ??
They charge BIG money for their trainers ? !!!

They gave up on the game cause it is hard

@unknown_v2 when will come back the invisible hack?

The only way this could be better if it could work with the VR version of PayDay 2… -Hint Hint-

Cant find the IPHLPAPI.dll. Help?

If you can’t find it it’s good.
As long as it’s there Infinity won’t work

I need help i would like to know why the money and level cheats dont work as often when you want it to plz help…

@TootTootTurtlen that can only be answered by @unknown_v2

K, thanks…

If I were to use any of the cheats in offline mode such as leveling up or earning money or getting a mask, will I be tagged as a cheater whenever I join an online lobby?

the cash, skill points, levels, infamy points, and continenetal coins do NOT work when using a controller.

each of those cheats can only be used and no more than that.

what about the saw blade? i try to use the infinite ammo with the saw blade and it runs out like normal.

In the first week the cheats worked, but today they did not work, does anyone know how to solve it?

I need some help, when I try to start Payday 2 with the trainer it starts the game but the “Start” button just goes back to normal. In the console it just tells me: “An error occured. Last Win32: 0x00000000” and nothing more. Infinity was run as an admin and my OS is Windows 7.

@ThorbenREX is there any other mod installed?

How does the add money, skill points and stats work? I ask this because anytime I use the cheat to add money or stats, in an offline mission, it only works one time per mission until I finish and start another.
I spam the buttons but it only gives the amount as if I pressed only once.
Help please, thanks.

add 100 skill points cheat doesn’t work, maybe i followed the instructions incorrectly, it said “load a CRIME.NET offline mission and enable the options” and i did just that, i got in an offline crime.net mission, i clicked “add 100 skill points”, but nothing changed. Was i supposed to finish the mission?

I can’t get this to work. I launched Infinity as admin launched game through the program started an offline crime.net mission and can’t get inf. ammo or offshore money or anything really to work just nothing activates.

Please fix these cheats, It doesn’t work and I followed the instruction “load a CRIME.NET offline mission and enable the options” but it doesn’t work.

-Add 100 Skill Points
-Add 1000000 Cash
-Add 1000000 Offshore
-Add 1000 Continental Coins
-Add 10 Levels
-Add 50 Infamy Points
-Level Up

1 Like

Hello !

I noticed that for me Instant Interaction won’t work with cars - It won’t let enter them. Of course I can enter them after I turn the Instant Interaction off. Would be cool if that would be fixed.
Also I spot that Infinite Ammo won’t work with that saw9000 gun (or whatever its called). Is that supposed to be or is it a glitch?

Otherwise everything else works fine for me. Thanks for the mod/cheat. :slight_smile: