PAYDAY 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hi, I’m trying to use the following cheats
Add 100000 Cash
Add 100000 Offshore
Add 100 Skill Points
Level Up
Add 10 Levels
Add 1000 Continental Coins
But no one is working you could help me. I use Steam so my game is always up to date

Delete IPHLPAPI.dll (other mods)

Close Infinity and go to %appdata% \ Daring Development and delete the infinity folder and it should work when you boot in up again.

Start a crime.NET game first (offline) and then use those cheats. Then you can quit to Main Menu and it should have saved and updated.

Any chance of adding a DLC unlocker to the trainer?

I’ve been careful not to add the unlocks because that seems to get people banned and OVERKILL seems to have checks for that. We do not plan on adding any DLC unlockers to this trainer.

When I max my skills and reopen the game they’re reset back to default ? Is there anyway around this?

I think the game has a form of Anti Cheat with the Skills to stop people from having everything unlocked. When the game first came out i know that you could all ways have everything unlocked but it seems they fix it.

Side Note i need to learn how to spell

1 Like

Bonjour, savez-vous pourquoi ça ne marche pas avec mon PAYDAY 2 ? j’ai réessayer plusieurs fois et je n’ai pas d’antivirus…
J’espère que vous arriveriez a me dire une solution.
Merci.

I reccomend using google translate , please explain, do you get an error messege? do you hear a sound when you activate the options?

1 Like

Just FYI i used Google Translate to get this into French so im sorry if it does not sound right.

Bonjour, utilisez-vous la version vapeur du jeu car je ne crois pas que la version Cracked fonctionne avec le formateur

If I wanted to speak french I would have failed french instead of spanish.

Su queres una tortuga?

I actually have an error message and no sounds when I activate the options :confused:

What does the messege says? Is your game legit (steam)?

Posible solutions to problems in general:
->1)Try running infinity as admin, also disable your AV (antivirus) to test if it works.
->2)Use this tool : https://community.wemod.com/t/icdv2-bat/251362 (Default option)
->3) Check cache of Payday 2 via steam.
->4) Unistall and redownload Infinity, and install again.

Hope one of this solutions solves your problem monsieur Galileo.

so this is fine as long as i play it offline / SP only, right?
great job anyway :smiley:

It should be, yes. If you want to play it real safe you can use it with a temporary save and without internet.

1 Like

Yea, the game devs have been clear that they don’t mind people modding as long as you aren’t ruining the game for others.

2 Likes

mkay then. thanks for replying. hehe…

Apparently the game will get the error code 10 when you have the BLT mod installed. I know this since I just launched it without the BLT mod which worked. Though when I tried to launch it with the BLT mod it just got the error code 10 message.

It dont work with BTL, you will have to play without.

1 Like