PAYDAY 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

So there is just no way whatsoever to prevent this? because at the moment it is vertually impossible to play with the trainer on :slightly_frowning_face:

Hello. :slight_smile:

Thereā€™s nothing that WeMod can do, no. The issue lies within the gameā€™s engine itself, so itā€™s only something the gameā€™s developers can resolve.

From time to time, this issue also occurs for people who donā€™t use trainers on the game as well. For example, see here: https://steamcommunity.com/app/218620/discussions/14/3183345176710281791/. If you click that, thereā€™s a link to another thread which may or may not resolve the issue for you.

Hello Ive been trying to use the mod for payday and for some reason it will not pick up the game. I will open the game using WeMod or steam and it will just continually look for the game without letting me enable the cheats(the play button keeps ā€œrefreshing not changing to playingā€). Now other games will work, but this one just isnā€™t and I donā€™t know why, I donā€™t have the IP file in my game directory and no other trainers are being used. After all this I back out of the game and it tell me that I donā€™t have the right files to mod the game anymore and need to re download Wemod, Iā€™ve done this several times and it has not solved my problem. Any help would be majorly appreciated, Thank you.

Edit: So Iā€™ve tried more games and it seems that only steam games seem to be not working, Still donā€™t know why it wont work and keeps saying I donā€™t have the necessary files.

@icexnode
Iā€™m assuming it also tells you when you re-download the files and start using the trainer again it says that problems occur? I had the same problem with mine; check your Anti-Virus and see if it randomly started to view WeMod as a ā€œdangerousā€ program, for what ever reason my Anti-Virus began seeing it as bad and blocked/deleted files. Uninstall WeMod, make sure you also delete both WeMod folders in %AppData%;one in Local and one in Roaming, disable your anti-virus then re-download WeMod, that is what I had to do to fix mine. This is assuming you use Windows, I donā€™t know if the process is similar with Mac.

I used the skill point hack way to much, and my skill points got reset to 120. Now they wonā€™t go up at all, is there a way I can get any more?

Hey so ive been using the trainer for a while, just wondering i saw a few years ago there was an option for ā€œGhost Modeā€ is there any chance for a return or is that a no-go? Loving the trainer keep up the great work!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for this awesome trainer, I like it so much
I hope the next update will have mod like: extra carry loot bag like the mod carry stack master :frowning: too tired to get 1 bag at 1 times :frowning:
BIG THANKS

Hello! I was wondering if there could be a fix to the skill points resetting upon reloading the game?

Just download them as part of the BLT mods etc?

Is there a way if you making a ā€˜remove levelā€™ button. I have clicked + Levels to many times and am level 120. Is there a way of setting it too 100 without resetting my account.

Great Trainer! I like it very much!
However Iā€™ve encounter a bug. While playing with this trainer on, the game will crashed everytime I get hit by taser. Crash log as follow:

Application has crashed: C++ exception
[string ā€œlib/units/beings/player/states/playertased.luaā€]:201: attempt to compare nil with number

SCRIPT STACK

_update_check_actions() lib/units/beings/player/states/playertased.lua:152
update() lib/units/beings/player/states/playerstandard.lua:435
update() lib/units/beings/player/states/playertased.lua:139
lib/units/beings/player/playermovement.lua:271

Callstack:

payday2_win32_release  (???)     ???                                                 
     payday2_win32_release  (???)     zip_get_name                                        
                     ntdll  (???)     vsnprintf                                           

Do you think you can fix this?

Welcome to the community @ljslcy.

Please make sure you read previous posts in threads before replying. This issue was already addressed recently in this post: PAYDAY 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam.

In short - itā€™s a game engine issue which WeMod has no control over. It will happen no matter what trainer from anywhere on the internet you use. :slight_smile:

this should be updated to where you can get all weapons unlocked, or make it compatible with BLT mods.

Hello @Vibez_Fire. :slight_smile:

This wonā€™t be possible. Third-party mods - on any game not just this one - change the way the game works slightly, which means the trainer will be partially or completely incompatible due to conflicts with the changes the mods make to the game, similar to having two third-party mods conflicting with each other. You would need one separate trainer for every single mod youā€™re using, which is far too uneconomical.

Excellent trainer you lads have made here. But iā€™ve come into a bit of a snag. When playing Firestarter at the 3rd day when i build the thermal drill my game hard crashes. can anybody give me a work around or is it the trainer/gameā€™s problem? Thanks in advance you chops :wink:

Welcome back to the community @EPICkiller7000. :slight_smile:

Iā€™ve had a look around and Iā€™ve found that this particular crash (aside from all the other crashes, PD2 seems to be a pretty crashtastic game from what I keep seeing, haha) has been reported by a few people over on Steam and Reddit who do not use the trainer. So it appears to be game or software related.

Here are a couple of third-party threads which seem to have helped others:

And thereā€™s also a recent report, which hasnā€™t been addressed yet, here: https://steamcommunity.com/app/218620/discussions/8/2518023667605013987/

Good to know friends, Hopefully Bain and the others will work out these little bumpā€™s yā€™ah.

my game keep crashing when i always get taze by the tazer guy even i put the mod on for the tazers.
the rest of the mods are working fine.

1 Like

Hey @FrozenWaffle82. :slight_smile:

This is known. It is a limitation of the game engine and will happen no matter what trainer you use from anywhere on the internet.
See here: PAYDAY 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam.

1 Like

Hey, I saw right at the top that there would be a ghost mode. That was in 2017. Was it abandoned or something?