PAYDAY 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Activated No recoil, No Spread, And Armor Piercing Rounds, still causing the game to crash.

Activated 100 Skill points cheatā€¦ game crashes every time without fail halfway through any mission

Just wanna ask you guys, does it cause the game to crash if there is more than one person using the mod? Me and my friends yesterday played using mods and suddenly the game crashes mid way of the game.

We donā€™t support modding online or coop. These should only be used in single player.

Guess thatā€™s why their game crashes. Maybe they got detected or so.

If you are the host and use them they will crash cause they will be out of sync. If they are the host you should crash cause you are out of sync. netherless like Chris said they are not made for multiplayer

quoting this to see if anyone else had this problem and if so how to fix it if I can on my end. does this with the no jamming cheat on and off.

you dont support online modding/cheating but you make it possible im not complaining jus
t saying

It depends on how the game is programmed. The trainer uses the numbers available in singleplayer and sometimes those numbers are also used for multiplayer.

@chickin well almost every game out there has a single player and also a multiplayer so itā€™s hard not too

Wemod does not make it possible. The devs do it for using the same memory adress that Singleplayer uses

I like it but i cant use the money cheat help

Man, if only you didnt have to pay for the mods, and could also play the game without them: Oh wait, you can. There is a big difference between helping a Dev improve their product and simply complaining

Unknown_v2 awesome mods. Really helped revamp my interest in the game when it started getting too repetitive. Seriously, canā€™t thank you enough. They only bugs I have come across are in the stats. All the stat mods worked the first time I tried them, but since then I have only been able to get level up to work once, and neither of the cash mods, nor level up 10, nor infamous points have worked at all. Skills 100 and Continental currency 1000 both seem to work fine, just the leveling and money ones that appear to have bugs. If it is operator error and I am doing something wrong please correct me, but I havent found a solution on the thread yet. Once again, thank you kindly

was able to get level up to work again. no progress on money though. just an FYI :slight_smile: no biggie

Iā€™m able to launch payday 2 & the checkmark does show, yet the cheats do not work in offline whatsoever.

i cant cheat money with the Payday 2 Trainer from Wemod. Is this feature not working right now or is it an problem on my side?

It would be really cool if you could add a bag carry stacker cheat and a silent assassin cheat to the payday 2 infinity cheats list.
here are some examples
bag carry mod -> http://paydaymods.com/mods/162/BLTCS_Reloaded
silent assassin mod -> http://paydaymods.com/mods/304/silentassassin
I would be very thankful if you could find a way to add those, but I understand if you canā€™t or are busy with other stuff.

add 100 skill points causing game error, used to work last week though

right now the instant drill and invisible cheats arent working for this payday 2 cheat update