Payment options

hello wemod communitie im asking the staff if they would be open for more payment options im from the EU and we dont really have a need for credit cards so it would be great if you could add a debit card option

1 Like

Welcome to the community @basbroods1. :slight_smile:

I believe that you should be able to use your debit card on the credit card section of the billing page, have you tried this?

I believe that our American friends across the pond (WeMod is US-based) tend to use the term “credit card” colloquially when referring to all types of plastic payment cards, not necessarily those literally of the “credit” variety. Which of course confuses us Europeans, since we like to use all of our specific words for specific things rather than lumping them all under one term. :laughing:

Failing that, you should be able to attach your debit card to a free PayPal account and pay through that way. Otherwise - what other specific payment methods would you like to suggest? :slight_smile:

Thank you and have a pleasant day. :smiley:

1 Like

hey ravenfyre thank u for welcoming
me and replying i wanted to say i tried everything but i got it to work with getsby its a virtual credit card and i used it to buy a year

1 Like

Hello there! :slight_smile:

Thank you for the update. Glad to hear that you were able to get it to work.
And thank you for going Pro. It helps a lot with the trainer development and software maintenance costs. We appreciate it. :slight_smile:

Enjoy using WeMod (and the awesome remote) with your games. Always feel free to pop into the community if you need help, have questions, to chat or just to grab a freebie from: Deals & Giveaways - WeMod Community. :slight_smile: