PC Building Simulator Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Try now

It work! thx

I speak to fastā€¦ When I click play, its charge andā€¦ doesnā€™t work.
No error messageā€¦ I donā€™t understand.

The trainer is broken again.

NOT working on 8.2.0

It will not let me use cheats on the game but it will open the game

The PC Building Simulator cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

can it run 0.8.2? and Thank you.

It works with the latest update as of this post.

1 Like

Huh? Thereā€™s no need to do that, the cheats should work regardless

anytime i try enabling them both at the same time, it never works unfortunately.

i got a suggestion hope it is possible if not that fine just is there a way that we could have something that enables all the speed upgrades in main section of the game as its impossible unless you start from scratch and not cheat the game to get them unless you find a way to glitch the game where the cheat gives you infinite money but when the cheat is deactivated the money stays in the players account which happened to me i donā€™t know how i managed to do that.

The XP cheat works perfectly but the money cheat does not seem to work. The counter in the top right says i have infinite money but then when I go to purchase something it says I have 0 dollars

1 Like

Same itā€™s unbalanced. Anywaysā€¦

my problem is using the custom xp. When I have infinite money enabled and use the custom xp the game removes all my money and each time I try to purchase something the bank says I have overdrawn the account.

yeah the cheat is broken i dont think you can fix money without changing the files themselves though

yeh cheat is completly brokenā€¦

Vote for an update

1 Like

there is not an option to vote for update