Per Aspera Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The Per Aspera cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Need update, nothing work.

Needs an update. The only ones I can seem to use are the infinite ground resources and fast scanning.

Changes:

the rest of the cheats work fine other than the instant production and infinite resources that for some reason keeps turning off

Unlimited structures healt put al building healt to 0 and Instant production dont stay on its instant off so its not working. all other works fine.
playing steam version

It just needs an update, that’s why it’s in queue. Hold on for a few days or weeks for it to be updated. If you want to make it faster, boost it.

Changes:

Need updata for patch 1.4.5

2 Likes

Changes:

Only one day, then the trainer out data again.

Yea, i don’t understand. It says it was recently updated, but most of the cheats won’t work.

So it was fixed 4 days ago for one day, them new update was released and it needs to be fixed again as structural health, unlimited power and instant research give some massive negative numbers and instant production wont tick.

agreed. The only working one from what ive tried is unlimited ground resources which is the only one i ever use anyway

Changes:

The unlimited health structure does not work with the Green mars DLC. it gives a very low number and everything breaks

Changes:

• No Power Consumption cheat added

Instant research updates once a monath, that seems to be game mechanics nevertheless. But at least Dronespeed, Unlimited Groundresource und Fast Production seem to be working for the AI opponent, too!

1 Like

Changes:

Hi, I’m getting crashes since today, once I activate Drone Speed and Instant production.