Persona 3 Portable Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Persona 3 Portable
This is the official discussion topic of the Persona 3 Portable Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. God Mode
2. Unlimited SP
3. Unlimited HP & SP
4. Unlimited All Items & Equipment
5. Items Never Decrease
6. Unlimited Money
7. Edit Money
8. Multiply Player EXP Gain
9. Multiply Persona & Allies EXP Gain
10. Multiply S.Link Point Gain
11. Edit Persona ID
12. Edit Persona EXP
13. Select Persona Stats Type
14. Edit Persona Stats
15. Select Persona Skill Slot
16. Edit Persona Skill ID
17. Select Social Stats Type
18. Edit Social Stats
19. Edit Social Link Level
20. Edit Social Link Point
21. Instant Kill
22. Game Speed

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 01/20/2023
    Started development

• 01/20/2023
    Released trainer with 22 cheats

• 04/22/2023
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

Can’t Wait!

The Persona 3 Portable cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 22 cheats

Are these available for the xbox verison?

I have two suggestions. 1. Like Persona 5 Royal, can you add a multiplier for social stat points as well. 2. Can you add a cheat where you can complete the entire compendium immediately?

1 Like

Unfortunately not, I even tried to add p3p_sln_DT_m.exe and the gamelauncherhelper.exe as a custom location in the steam version, and no dice. it can launch the game, but the mods dont work. I only tested with money.

It is possible to take some of this cheats to Persona 4 Golden? The table right now is very small in terms of options. Thank You.

The coding for add social stats point is like a jungle, not really worth the heavy digging.

@Managames there’s no plan to support Xbox currently, just hit the “Notify me” button, when we have enough users we will do it.

No plans to support xbox version as always

Considering GamePass and the fact that it covers both the Windows and Xbox version of the game, avoiding the “Xbox” version is kind of… baffling, especially since P5R had similar numbers across the two editions.

Very disappointing.

1 Like

I’m not the one to decide that. I could ignore message like that since it’s out of my control anyway, but this game is special to me. Also should mention that developing mods for Persona game is sophisticated, and the dev just make it worse having 2 separated coding for the 2 stores. Still again if there’s enough people wanting it there’s a chance, that’s all I could say.

Can I just say, thank you so much for this trainer. I love this game. I’ve loved it for many years and I definitely came late to the game, but pre-Persona 4. Persona 3 is a very important game to me and when I found out I could finally play it on my computer I definitely made some un-person-like noises of enthusiasm. lol That being said, my play style has changed over the years and I don’t have the patience for dying in video games anymore, so this trainer means I can enjoy the game without that annoying aspect of gaming and I appreciate you for having released it so quickly. So tyty fellow Persona loving human. Much obliged and I’ll be playing the heck out of this game (with the help of your fantastic coding) over the next few days! :grinning:

1 Like

Aren’t you the one that submitted this mod? Then you are the one to decide whether to make the mod exclusive to Steam or not…

Thanks Orion for providing a CE table. At least someone isn’t being silly, whether the game was “special” to them or not.

I don’t usually entertain comments like this but are you acting this entitled and whiny about a ■■■■■■■ trainer for a game that is released but not for the platform you have?

Why not just search for another trainer that’d work for you instead? Why are you calling the poster silly?

I bet you the 3 dollars you have that you can never make something close to what he does but sure… “Silly him”

1 Like

I do disagree with the OP’s attitude towards you and your hard work. I would love to see the mods offered for Xbox as I think it could make a slightly grindy game more accesssible to people who want to try it on gamepass. That being said, as someone who has no skills in coding, I’m just glad that they are available for any platform and I appreciate all the work you have done :smiley:

Thanks for these and every other game you’ve worked on!

1 Like

It’s silly because of the unnecessary gatekeeping and “making them beg for it”. But thankfully someone else took the initiative to make a CE table for the rest of us on Gamepass.

I also don’t need to demonstrate what I can make for you.

Why are you even still complaining? It’s in the queue to be completed. Just be patient. It’s not like you were told it was never going to be done. Coders are doing us a favour and we should be patient and appreciative of it. Coders also have more motivation for writing for games they actually own and probably they didn’t buy the xbox version immediately and instead bought steam. I don’t think you should be attacking someone who is about to give you exactly what you’re throwing a fit over…

2 Likes

We have enough people to push for Xbox release now, it’s gonna take some time but stay tune!

I want to say thank you to those who have supported Atlus via Steam, we all love Persona 3 and hopefully they will make P3 Remake a reality. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

That would be a dream!!! :heart_eyes: P3P was my first Persona and it is still my favourite

1 Like

I just got P4G delegated to me so trainer upgrade is in development, it’s gonna take a while.

1 Like