Persona 3 Portable Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

Persona 3 Portable
This is the official discussion topic of the Persona 3 Portable Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. God Mode
2. Unlimited SP
3. Unlimited HP & SP
4. Unlimited All Items
5. Unlimited Owned Items & All Equipment
6. Items Never Decrease
7. Unlimited Money
8. Edit Money
9. Multiply Player EXP Gain
10. Multiply Persona & Allies EXP Gain
11. Multiply S.Link Point Gain
12. Edit Persona ID
13. Edit Persona EXP
14. Select Persona Stats Type
15. Edit Persona Stats
16. Select Persona Skill Slot
17. Edit Persona Skill ID
18. Select Social Stats Type
19. Edit Social Stats
20. Edit Social Link Level
21. Edit Social Link Point
22. Instant Kill
23. Game Speed

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 01/23/2023
    Started development

• 01/23/2023
    Released trainer with 23 cheats

• 01/24/2023
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

The Persona 3 Portable cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 23 cheats
1 Like

Thank you for your time modding the Xbox version of the game - game pass*.

I don’t know if it’s just me, but except for the Player and Party status ( Unlimited Sp or Hp and Sp) and Game speed , the codes are not working.

• Didn’t tested the instakill code.
    *Installed the game again, but the persona related codes - both Persona editing and exp gain modifiers - aren’t working.

*2:50pm 01/23

Codes are working fine for me! - 2 pm 01/24

Have experienced the same as Gaiato as well. All but the HP/SP options are not working on the current Game Pass version. Haven’t tried game speed myself though

1 Like

As Mentioned above the codes aren’t working I’ve tried the unlimited money and it just keeps getting turned off, I’ve tried the edit money and it doesn’t work, can confirm the game speed code is working

1 Like

Probably it will need an update. The codes for the Game Pass version are relatively new - only 5-6 hour since the initial release on WeMod.

Glad that I am not the only one; be the only one with some kind of problem playing a game or using codes is my worst nighmare as a gamer haha

P.S.: FFXII The Zodiac Age do not work on my PC even with a Miracle ( or a Phoenix Down haha)

*All we can do now is wait, I believe.

Yes… seems that we need to wait a little more, because the codes are not working now, and I’d tested on a couple of machines…

Thks for the work!!

1 Like

Not working for me aswell !

1 Like

Github failed to push the code for building. Sorry about that. Rebuilding shortly.

The Persona 3 Portable cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

Yay ! Thanks for your hard work !

1 Like

Still not working for me !

1 Like

Only tested the HP/SP, money and exp multipliers, but they all seem to be working now. Many thanks for your work!

1 Like

Now it’s working for me ( Tested Money and Skill editor Codes). @ColonelRVH , Thanks for your hard work and for being so quickly in resolving the problem!

Thanks for doing this. Works for me.

Please can you add an option to edit individual item amounts in the inventory?

Whats you problem with Zodiac Age not working? Will it not launch?, does it freeze after a certain time? a hardware problem? or a new update?

Hello, thank you for the amazing work!
But is it possible to have a “Freeze enemies” option? Would help against those annoying golden shadows.

Anyone having issues with the Social Link cheats? No matter what I do, I can’t set a level for specific links and one of my max links went down to level 3 despite me having the item from maxing it out

went to play today and wemod said this is not compatible with your game im using the Xbox gamepass version