Persona 5 Royal Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I didn’t have any issue with it; you just have to be careful because you can drop them way back down if you reactive the command.

A few things:

Most importantly, thank you to everyone who took the time out of their day to contribute to this. You’re awesome and appreciated.

Will there be a list of Persona skills to go along with the Persona list itself?

Are there any plans for a “Register All Personas” mod?

Thanks for all that you do.

2 Likes

I try using the Unlimited All Items cheat, but turns itself off immediately.

1 Like

I appreciate the hard work you put into this mod, but I have a concern that needs to be addressed that a few people seem to be announcing already but will you be fixing the Unlimited Items cheat? It keeps turning off whenever I activate it, and whatever I try, it’s to no avail.

1 Like

‘Unlimited All Items’ is also seemingly busted too.
Also, I second EvA_sive’s sentiments ^^ thank you for getting this out fast.

‘Unlimited All Items’ is broken.

1 Like

Just like with P4G. Hope that it’s fixed for both games

1 Like

Is there a datalist for Persona abilities or is it just trial and error?

1 Like

This was posted originally with the trainer, but seems to have gotten lost. I snagged a copy early in. It has both the Persona IDs listed above AND the skill IDs on a separate page. Make yourself a copy of it.

As it says, the IDs can be off. The further down the list, the greater the difference. I’d recommend punching in the number of what you want, alt-tabbing to the game to check what it gave you, and then adjusting the value by the difference to get what you want. Might take a couple tries before you get what you want.

2 Likes

Thou hath done the Lord’s work here, sir. Thank you!

Actually the original sheet is still available below, our moderator changed it to the forum post so more people can see it when they go through here and I didn’t know that. But that seems to have the opposite effect.

1 Like

The Persona 5 Royal cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Select Persona Stats Type cheat added
  • Edit Persona Stats cheat added
  • Select Persona Skill Slot cheat added
  • Edit Persona Skill ID cheat added
  • Select Social Stats Type cheat added
  • Edit Social Stats cheat added
  • Updated notes
1 Like

For those who are hopping for a full unlock Persona Compendium cheat, it’s just not possible. I had a look, yes you can switch the unlock state, however the data for that Persona simply doesn’t exist so you just getting a blank Persona, which is useless.

1 Like

“Unlimited All Item” still broken …any idea sir ???

1 Like

Working fine here so I don’t know. Is it the only 1 not working for you?

Btw I still need a save file for late game features, so if you (or anyone)'re up to it, please provide yours later. Thanks for your collaboration.

yes sir only “unlimited All Item” broken…when i turn it on it will back to off immediately !!!

2 Likes

I got the audio issue when I use the trainer. The voice of the character went missing and the game stuck after beating the first enemy/ finishing a cutscene. Had tried to disconnect the internet but did not work.

by the way i play steam !!!

Wasn’t using it initially, but I just tested this one out myself, and it seems to be working fine.