Persona 5 Royal Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Code for steam is very bloated, this gonna reduce my speed significantly

1 Like

Take all the time you need.

1 Like

The Persona 5 Royal cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 37 cheats
4 Likes

Restart WeMod if youā€™re experiencing multiply points without touching it. I forgot to edit the default parameter.

1 Like

Is Instant Kill still unstable to use?

Still? It only has problem with specific Dungeon Boss due to the game mechanic. Just be smart about it.

Is it possible to add current month/day + current Time and next month/day + next time mod option?

For story purposes some (or at least one) mementos/dungeon bosses should (canā€™t) not be defeated in one meeting, but some ā€˜palaceā€™ bosses can or canā€™t be defeated in one turn, if you CAN you skip few cut scenes or dialogues but if you CANā€™T the enemy hp bar will stuck at the lowest percentage and canā€™t be decreased more low till a cut scene or requirement triggered

Thanks for all your hard work, let me know if you ever need another save for the steam version Iā€™ll keep the one I used for this one as a speed run

just like for Base (iā€™ve seen this happen w/ PS3 edition while using Artimis,) Detection Rating 0% if left on at scripted points (when you fluster the boss thats supposed toe rattle them towards the end that will almost always nearly max detection to 90%. if the game cannot adjust it, it soft locks making it seem as if theyā€™re waiting for something.

if thats why the Code is labeled ā€œUnstable use at own riskā€, then thatā€™s why.

My bad, I mistook it with Items Never Decreasing. Sorry for the confusion; by the first Dungeon Palace Ruler or just the first mini-boss?

it might be just on my end but i canā€™t toggle unlimited items or items not decresing for some reason

2 Likes

Thank you so much for your hard work!
Will there be an ā€œAll Skill Cardsā€ option available in the future?

Is there anyone to get this as a standalone version so i can use it on steamdeck?

Out of curiosity, is there a way to use the confidant gain cheats for the Strength Confidant? The ones where you have to fuse Personasā€™s?

Is there ever gonna be a cheat for ā€œRegister All Personasā€?

2 Likes

seems the GDrive w/ the data set for Persona Skills is gone, is there a backup list as all i see left in thread is the offset list for personas

None of the Edit Social Stats work; I cannot raise my Knowledge, Guts, Proficiency, Kindness, or Charm.
I looked at the menu, looked at them, then tried raising them; they never moved up to 3 (The number I set them at). And Iā€™m not sure if trying erased any progress I had made in those stats.

set the multiplier for the social stats to like x5 and you wonā€™t need to edit them anyway.

Just a heads up, it looks like the IDs are a couple digits off; 152 gave me Kushi Mitama, 154 Saki Mitama, and 156 Shiva.