Persona 5 Royal Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

Ahh thats all good, i was just wondering if it could be done or even implemented. Thanks loads!

1 Like

just to change topic, how’s the xbox version of the cheats working ?, feels like everyone is talking about steam non stop so i want to change the subject, is that working alright ?

Steam trainer coming shortly. Rejoice!

3 Likes

The Xbox cheats are working good for me so far. I have both versions of PR5

1 Like

Great work!

Just to let you know, the exp cheats are not working for the social stats and everything else is givinging me 77 not 99 when I active them.

Exp in general is not working.

1 Like

Steam trainer released, be sure to check the instruction.

1 Like

Wiil the additional 10 cheats on the steam version be available fpr the gamepass version?

1 Like

Yes of course, need some time to code it though.

1 Like

No worries, thanks so much for providing for us!

1 Like

okie dokie, just figured i’d ask to give the mod maker a break xd

Unfortunately coding for equipment again is entirely different to steam, so there won’t be unlock all equipment anytime soon.

1 Like

The Persona 5 Royal cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Edit Persona ID cheat added
  • Edit Persona Skill 01 cheat added
  • Edit Persona Skill 02 cheat added
  • Edit Persona Skill 03 cheat added
  • Edit Persona Skill 04 cheat added
  • Edit Persona Skill 05 cheat added
  • Edit Persona Skill 06 cheat added
  • Edit Persona Skill 07 cheat added
  • Edit Persona Skill 08 cheat added
  • Updated notes
1 Like

Two cheats that would be cool to see at some point is to have max coins in the Thieves Den and have max points for the challenges in the Velvet Jail.

1 Like

so what does the persona id do exactly?

1 Like

i believe it changes the persona based on the id, like changing say…Alice into beelzebub, atleast that’s how i think it works, code wise id’s are usually used to identity different things

okay gotcha thank you for the info

1 Like

Hey, what are each value of the skills? or where I can find them?

3 Likes

found out the unlimited item cheat give you all items in game

3 Likes

I was a little peeved at this just because I pressed that hotkey by accident and now I have everything. I just sold a bunch of stuff and now I have a bunch of money and everything. I like to cheat insofar as I modify the xp gains by a smidge just to make it a little easier. Kicked myself for pressing the unlimited item button by mistake.

But hey, it works!

1 Like

i used Unlimited All Items,so I couldn’t play the crane game in Akihabara,can there be a function to reset items to 0?

4 Likes