Persona 5 Royal Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

Any luck? Doesn’t appear to be working for me.

Hey! Just wanted to ask if there is any ETA on the steam cheats and mods? I appreciate all the work!

Give him time please the coding it more complicated on Steam

1 Like

In the next 3 hours, if there’s no problem arise.

1 Like

Please be patient he needs a little more time
Due to the difficult coding

Of Course, I did not mean to push or pressurize! My bad, I just wanted to know because I am impatient little child hahaha!

Could be another entire day if it wasn’t for @Katia_vanDees save file. Thanks for your help.

1 Like

No problem I do my best to help out where I can.

I know but I’m just making sure we aren’t overwhelming him and he’s taking his time that’s needed to pull this off.

1 Like

If that came off as me being impatient or implying that I wanted @ColonelRVH to rush or make this their top priority, I apologize because that was not my intention at all. I’m only saying that the game notes stated the XBox version should be compatible for Steam (they weren’t) and you said you were testing them for Steam so I was merely inquiring as to your results; nothing more.

1 Like

They do not work so he is working on the steam version.

1 Like

Hey, i dont suppose theres any possible way of having an option to have the persona compendium all unlocked? Let me know if its too difficult or whatever.

1 Like

Make sure to keep note of this. As the coding is a bit difficult. maybe re-suggest it at a later date. I’m sure the creator will want a small break from P5R.

1 Like

Ahh thats all good, i was just wondering if it could be done or even implemented. Thanks loads!

1 Like

just to change topic, how’s the xbox version of the cheats working ?, feels like everyone is talking about steam non stop so i want to change the subject, is that working alright ?

Steam trainer coming shortly. Rejoice!

3 Likes

The Xbox cheats are working good for me so far. I have both versions of PR5

1 Like

Great work!

Just to let you know, the exp cheats are not working for the social stats and everything else is givinging me 77 not 99 when I active them.

Exp in general is not working.

1 Like

Steam trainer released, be sure to check the instruction.

1 Like

Wiil the additional 10 cheats on the steam version be available fpr the gamepass version?

1 Like