Persona 5 Royal Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

nah, the DATA0X one, but I’m afraid I can only continue working on steam tomorrow, it seems the code is entirely different for lot of stuff, the worst case.

1 Like

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1y3kqv1dbbI4o078w4kh7dIug-QkSafjh/view?usp=sharing

This is the only way I can share mt DAT file with you, it won’t let me directly post it in here

Yeah I got it, thanks but the save progress is not ideal, I guess I’ll make a steam thread and collect save somehow. This one won’t do, I had to speed through everything to the point where you send the first phantom thieves card to Kamoshida. That’s the time when most stuff are available including social links.

Okay you go rest up I’ll speed through it and send it to you sounds good?

For steam players have a look at here:

not a wemod question specifically, but my game via gamepass isn’t recognizing my controller. Anyone have any idea how to fix that?

what kind of controller are you using

Just checking, this only works for offline mode yes? Or is it okay if I go online.

Offline only

Damn. So I can’t transfer my save from my PC to my Xbox?

i keep getting an error talking about these mods may not work with your game version. anyone know what to do? im playin on pc thru the xbox .

Just click yes on the message.

i do but the trainers dont do anything

Where did you get the game? I just tried it and everything is working.

It doesn’t work for steam at all he hasn’t made one for steam just yet

Or I presume it will detect the cheating?

No it the games have different coding so they have to be done separately

Xbox 1 controller.

Hello! Would it be possible to have something like unlimited all items but with skill cards and equipment? Because they’re the only things not affected when I turn it on