Phantom Brigade Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Phantom Brigade
This is the official discussion topic of the Phantom Brigade Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Mech Ignore Hit Damages
2. Never Overheat
3. Unlimited Supplies
4. Enable Developer Mode
5. Allow Save in Combat
6. Game Speed

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

If mods activation failed, restart & activate at main menu before loading save.
If you want “Quantum Console” edit Phantom Brigade\Configs\Data\Settings\debug.yaml - developerMode: true
Restart game and press ` (or ~ above Tab) to view console. General command: “cm.”
See examples of both Quantum Console and Combat Tools via WeMod forum.

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 03/06/2023
    Started development

• 03/06/2023
    Released trainer with 6 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Phantom Brigade cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 6 cheats

Combat tools example (with all Numpad 7/8/9 toggled):

Developer Console (or Quantum Console as the developer called it):

1 Like

The pilot is still taking damage. Also, is it possible to add weak enemies or one-hit-kill cheat? Thank you so much!

1 Like

Ignore hit damages seem to work on enemy too.

1 Like

Pilots still take to much damage invulnerbailty would be preferred, one hit kill would also be nice, also something to deal with research/workshop times and a salvage modifer would be much appreciated and a no requirements for the tech tree

1 Like

would it be possible to get a Epic Store
version of this trainer? Thank you for your time.

Try attach the game exe manually to the steam trainer, might just work.

works as one timer for mech damage (for first battle only), overheat does not work, supplies works, nothing else I tried.

This Trainer needs revisions. Budget and cost editing would be a good option to add. Overheat still occurs unless turned on in developer mode so “never overheat” seems to be a redundant option.

I don’t see why you need one hit kill. Just use the dev mode 9 and kill ai if you want to make it stupidly easy. The game options themselves can be adjust to make it even more easily without a trainer, lol

would it be possible to add an inventory cheat for every single type of thing that would be needed in terms of resources?

and if possible an instant construction and research function

also just thought of one that might also work, instantly unlocks all the blueprints that the workshop can build

I had removed my comment because it was partially inaccurate. I had, mistakenly, referred to it as Abandonware as the publisher/developer had a history of releasing something and then never following up. Evidently they have done updates to the game, so I was wrong.

The second part of my comment was that it doesn’t have enough players to justify trainer work at this point, and that point would stand.

Brief bump because of a patch, but really nothing sustainable.

When games have so few players the only reason a trainer gets updated is because its one of the trainer developers personal favs.