Phasmophobia Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Yes

It says virus detected, does my antivirus think its a virus even when its not.

Yes, most bypasses will be flagged as a virus.

No, Pro is not necessary to use the trainer. The trainer requires a bypass (Phasmophobia Cheats and Trainer for Steam - #828 by MrAntiFun) to prevent the anti-cheat from crashing the game while using WeMod.

i redownloaded the bypass, opened it and the unity still detected the mods and closed my game. following the proper steps to using the mods

How do i use this or idk how to activate it or something like that do i just launch it and then launch phasmaphobia or the otherway around?

@Chris @MrAntiFun
as of update 0.9.5 22feb2024,
i have 2 options that can not be turned on and all other options are working for me.

2 options that are not working - “ghost always visible” and “disable ghost”.

1 Like

phasmo released the patch update 0.9.5.0
to run the mods correctly need be update, some of them don’t work.

Need new update for Alway phantom visible and money

1 Like

Can you add save tp or add TP truck ?

1 Like

non mi funziona visibilita fantasma e disabilita fantasma devo aspettare qualche aggiornamento o si puo fare qualcosa

The Phasmophobia cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
2 Likes

i cant lunch it. if i start the bypass its not even opening. If i try to run it without bypass on, it crashes. i cant even start the game. any solution? @MrAntiFun or anyone else

I have no issues.
I run everything in this order:

1. Run Bypass
  2. Launch Phas on Steam and wait until I load in (I don’t launch singleplayer or multiplayer)
  3. Open WeMod and then click ‘Play’

Idk if this matters but I keep my bypass in a folder on my desktop. Haven’t had to redownload but maybe you should delete your current file and redownload it, perhaps it got corrupted etc.

idea: make a mod where you can choose how much xp you get by the end of the match, its already kind of a thing, but that caps at a 15 multiplier, i dont want it to be a multiplier, i want to actually choose how much xp to get.

1 Like

I’ve had the same issue, and I’ve come up with a janky fix for it. What you need to do is click play on Phasmophobia, and then as soon as the game fullscreens (before your game fully loads in) run the bypass and wait until you are on the Phasmophobia in-game home page, and then click play on WeMod. This works for me flawlessly.

1 Like

if you are experiencing issues using the bypass follow these steps

• Fully close WeMod first and make sure it isn’t running
  • Launch the bypass (also, make sure you’ve extracted it from the .zip file)
  • Launch the game through Steam
  • Once you’ve loaded into the main menu, launch WeMod again
  • Go to the Phas trainer and click the Play button
1 Like

Bypass launch and phasmophobia but Steam shows it is running, the window does not appear. Without bypass and WeMod it comes in but without cheats

Can’t launch Bypass, Windows tells me the program won’t run on my PC. It’s not the thing where it’s saying the program is harmful, it’s just saying it won’t run and I’m not given any other options to run it anyway. Is there an update for the bypass or a windows 10 update that broke the bypass? am I gonna have to upgrade to windows 11?

Ok so for this i used something like system informer to find the phasmophobia.exe process and close it. I have to launch the game twice with the bypass running and then the menu can inject into the game. try that.