Phoenix Point Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

A lot of cheats are not working at all for instance unlimited stats and action points.

1 Like

Can confirm only one cheats work while others seem not to

1 Like

i know for sure the unlimited action points does not i try the rest one by one to night at lest one was causing crashes not sure wich i turned on all the stat ones at the time

1 Like

Since today (new Update - Legacy of the Ancients) most of the cheats donā€™t work. I canā€™t activate

1. Unlimited Soldier XP
  2. Unlimited Phoenix Points
  3. Instant Production

The other cheats had malefunction before, but these one would be great to have.

1 Like

I can only activate Instant Research, & the Inventory selections All the rest crash the game, or do not activate at all.

And it worked without a subscription on Aug 26th, after the latest PP Update?! :crazy_face:

Hey Andy, does the game crash to desktop when trying to activate some of the cheats too? Happens to me on the Unlimited SP and XP, as well as the Accuracy and 4 others with this Mod.
Makes me want to reconsider my subscription, that they donā€™t stay on top of the games updates, with announcements and such. To say the least of little information in the cheat, on what/how it affects the game play. :roll_eyes:
For instance; Player God Mode, hides the UI, and makes even the AI invincible. :open_mouth: :scream:

Hi,
yes the games crashes / hang up. I have to close it with the taskmgr.

1 Like

When can we expect an update, to fix the brokenness of this mod since the latest Phoenix Point update, as of last week, Aug 23rd? :thinking: :pray: :clap:

Always appreciate the work that other people do - especially when they let me take advantage of it. Thanks for your work guys! I do have some of the same problems that many of the other users are sharing - incompatible trainer effects causing the game to crash. Still, Iā€™ll look forward to playing the new content once you are able to get an update. Thanks again.

2 Likes

Well said.

The Phoenix Point cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Will they auto update, or have to be downloaded again?

Usually auto updates but under the play button is history can click that pick top newest trainer or even restart your app

@CaptOdee. There ya go !!
Sorry didnt see that was you above me. Had a different name when I was typing !

1 Like

Can we get a list of what is fixed and supposed to work? I am still having issues with Instant Production, Unlimited SP & WP not working.

Yeah I saw that after I posted ā€¦ DOH! Still canā€™t get a most of the features I want to work. At least they arenā€™t crashing the game like before.
A Trainer you would think, would at least be able to train your troops/characters up. But alas, I am sure AntiFun is working diligently on it, as I typo. :wink:

1 Like

Latest update released about 12h ago and the following issues persist:

• Unlimited Health: no function. Units continue to take damage as usual.

• God Mode: no function/error. Sporadically switches between nobody taking damage and not functioning at all. No pattern detected.

• Unlimited AP: functions. You have to reselect the unit you want to keep using after their normal AP runs out.

• Set Resource: functions as instructed.

In case there are specific instructions to make unlimited health and/or god mode function, those would be most helpful.
At this point I have tried the following:

• New Game, in case save files would be involved.
  • Activating options at Geoscape, including all specific subscreens (Personell, Research etc).
  • Activating options during Missions, including switching options on/off during own turn and enemy turn.
1 Like

Wow the game updated 12 hours ago ? And he updated the trainer 15 hours ago ? That really sucks. Game devs should get it together then
Guess mrantifun will have to update this agian when he has time

1 Like

Quantum time flux needs updating too. LOL

Noā€¦no, the trainer was (at the time of writing) updated 12h ago. The game was updated last week, I believe.

2 Likes

What I found that still does work, with the new Trainer Patch, since the August 27th Game Update:

1. Unlimited AP
2. Unlimited Food, Materials, Tech, Capacity
3. Set Food, Materials, Tech
4. Unlimited Willpower
5. Unlimited Accuracy Though misses do rarely happen
6. Instant Research, and Power

1 Like