Phoenix Point Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

The Phoenix Point cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

So far, so good. Everything is working now,and TYVM for jumping on the fix. :sunglasses: :facepunch: :+1: :clap: :champagne: :beers:

1 Like

Likewise, thank you fixing the bugs. Been waiting for a while. :wink: :wink:

2 Likes

Snapshot Games had an update today, 9/9/20 that caused me to have to uninstall/reinstall the game,to get it working normally. It is now working in WeMod also, and the Cheat is still 100% rocking it!

2 Likes

Well iā€™m diing even tho i got unlimited healthā€¦ So not so sure about this.

1 Like

Sounds like something has a weapon to counter Unlimited Health? Would be nice to know how Unlimited Health works, donā€™t you think?

@MrAntiFun Thank you very much for your work itā€™s nice to see you here.

Is it possible to add ā€œset specific ressourcesā€ or ā€œinfinite ressourcesā€ on last DLC ressources? Itā€™s a pain to have to mine it locking one or more aircraft on this task.

Process to get these ressources:

• Scan for ruins
  • Capture quary ruins
  • Set an aircaft on the capture ruin to gather ressources
  • go back to your base to add your loot to your stock

It seems to have 3 kind of ancient ressources but not 100% sure since iā€™m only starting the DLC content.

Hope you could do something :slight_smile:

Is it possible to Mod, or Make a Cheat tab, that Auto Adds a Maximum of 2 to 3 Soldiers to New Bases when the Base is Activated?
As it sits currently. The game gives the appearance that Base Activation is done Remotely, like over a WiFi, or Satellite connection. Then left undefended unless you drop off one of your current soldiers to maintain/guard the place. Anyone who has played Phoenix Point, knows it is virtually impossible to defend a Base with 1 Soldier.

Any and all feedback is much appreciated.

A New version of the game is up and wemod make the game crash :confused:
Any new version of the trainer planned?

1 Like

Yeah I saw where Friday they updated the game. But I have not experienced any WeMod induced crashes, because of the new Update ā€¦ Yet. :clap: :beers:

Which Cheats are you trying to use in game, and under what conditions/screens does it crash?
Examples: In Game Select/Load Screen You hit any of the Unlimited Stats cheats, my game auto loads the last Combat Quick Save. :open_mouth:
But in Base Screen after loading my last Save ā€¦ WeMod works flawlessly. So far. :wink:

my last save is In Battle, the game crash when i try to aim at something (F) with any of my soldiers.

I activated unlimited AP

BTW i canā€™t activate instant research

EDIT: It seems that itā€™s not a wemod problemā€¦ Itā€™s a bug from the game, my game crash when i try to use ancient weapon :frowning:

1 Like

The Ancient Weapons bug must be rare. I havenā€™t seen it in 2 playthroughs of my own yet. Have you tried this without the WeMod on?

Whoaā€¦ Thatā€™s usually attributed to the Free version of the Cheat. However, to be fair and honest, I did see it happen after the last DLC came out, and before WeMod updated the cheat.
But it still works for me even today, after Thursdayā€™s game patch.

Are there any other cheats you cannot activate, or cause the game to crash?

Something else to consider is, the Case of the Invisible Mouse Pointer :eyes: I found that having my external USB controllers plugged in caused the pointer to disappear, when I accidentally bumped one of them. Might be that affects the Mod too?

I was lacking a hotfix from EGSā€¦
Everything running smooth except for instant research.

1 Like

Great to hear the majority is working now. :clap: :+1:
Have you tried the Instant Research while in the Base screen?

I get a glitch where in World Map, if I hit any of the production Mods, the game Reloads the last Quick Save. :open_mouth: This might be tied to PPā€™s Hotkeys issue, like the F2 God Mode is for WeMod, what No UI is for PP.

I never use shortcuts while on the game screen, i always switch to wemod to activate cheats

I donā€™t believe you fully understood what I wrote. WeMod has some functions, that when activated, make the Game think you pressed one of their shortcuts. Example: F2 God Mode, whether you click in it in WeMod or use the F2 key, will turn off the UI because thatā€™s the key press to Hide the UI in the game.
There are other keys in the Options Keyboard settings you might want to look at, to see which WeMod cheats to change activate clicks

Can we get the following added to the Phoenix Point Trainer/Mod?

1. A Button that enables Scrap Aircraft to the Scrap List?
  2. A Button that Disables the Cap on Soldiers per Mission?

It is my experienced opinion that #1 should have been Featured in the game on its release, and was perhaps an oversight on the Devs part.
Thanks in advance, for any and all feedback on this. :clap: :+1:

November 5th, 2020 and the NEW Phoenix Point Patch has broken the followingā€¦

1. Unlimited XP
  2. Unlimited SP
  3. Instant Research
  4. Instant Construction
    5. Instant Production (Edit - This is working again)

But on the bright side, everything else works still :space_invader: :ok_hand: :clap:

Hello,

After latest patch update, the Pheonix Point cheats are not working now, namely the following:

Super Capacity
Unlimited Soldier SP
Unlimited Phoenix Points
Instant Construction
Instant Research

Please fix.

Thank you.

1 Like

We need a Patch Bug room? I reported that Thursday too.