Phoenix Point Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

You need to vote for an update via the WeMod desktop app.

How do I request an update for games? - WeMod Support

1 Like

Thanks

well most of the trainer dont work now and there not enough people who request an update its so sad

1 Like

Yeah the counter has been stuck around 417 for three days. I guess the game’s popularity on WeMod has all but vanished. :expressionless: :pensive: :sleepy:

Would love to have this updated to work with Steam!

2 Likes

The next few weeks well see, if it gets enough VOTES to be upgraded. Currently it is only half way there. Tell everyone you know who plays the game, go to the WeMod Games List sidebar, Select Phoenix Point, and VOTE!

2 Likes

We got it, so hopefully it’ll be soon!

1 Like

The Phoenix Point cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

Any chance it might be updated for use with the Steam version? That’s why I threw coins at it.

1 Like

Have you tried it lately with Steam? Launch game via WeMod, and it should start up fine.

1 Like

Yes! And it works great as of Yesterday evening, the 13th December Well done Mr AntiFun

1 Like

It actually looks like the Steam and GOG edition is listed as Phoenix Point Year One Edition and is separate from Phoenix Point, so I went and voted for that one lol.

The following cheats wont activate for the current version of the game:
Unlimited Health
Unlimited Actionpoints
Unlimited Endurance
Unlimited Speed
Unlimited Will Power
Unlimited Perception
Unlimited Stealth
Unlimited Accuracy
Unlimited Will Points

2 Likes

Changes:

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Everything is now working again, with this new update. TYVM for staying active on it. :+1::+1:

Changes:

unlimited action points is not working

also super capacity does not work on loaded saves

For me Unlimited Action Points is always activated, despite the switch position. Epic, all addons.

After testing, I’ve noticed that activating Unlimited Will Points also activate Unlimited Action Points, despite the Unlimited Action Points switch. Epic, all addons.