Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hey STiNGER, do you have an ETA on when you plan on updating this for the new patch?

Thank You

Tried using the trainer but found it was broken or didnā€™t work correctly. One-hit kills donā€™t happen for when my characters try and attack something, but it works for enemies. Unlimited exp doesnā€™t work either, money works, and a bunch of others are wonky.

Would LOVE an updated version of this sometime soon. Especially since Slayer, seeker, and Survivor is coming out.

1 Like

2nded the post above. New patch just dropped few days ago. Would love an update for this =D

2019ā€¦LOOK like this games been ignoredā€¦dm if you need a working one, found one elsewere.

hey @dauxy, you have a link for a working trainer? would really appreciate it! thanks
-noblesse

Really no excuse this hasnā€™t been updated

Actually, Yes there is. This trainer is not popular and no one has voted for an update.

why make a trainer at all if youā€™re not going to update it?

I understand priority on the votes, but outright not updating it ever is silly.

If only 3 people play it why update it?

The vote system is there for a reason. to see which Titles are popular and which are not.

If stingerr has some downtime he can update this title or he will update it faster if it gets the amount of votes needed

1,817 actually.

Some games will be updated without votes, weā€™re always gonna prioritize what games are the most popular with our users. Most of our trainer creators have over 50-100 games they are responsible for, to ask them to keep them all up to date all the time would be overworking them to say the least. Hope you understand! :slight_smile: Also as a comparison, thatā€™s a relatively low number, Resident Evil 2 is at 11k and we have other games over 100k in plays

True, but the vote system also has a few flaws. Like I donā€™t use trainers all the time, and so I want to play a new game, or one I havenā€™t played in a while, I check and see the trainer isnā€™t up to date so maybe I just donā€™t play it and never bother to vote. Or I have several games that I want to play and they all need updates, so I have to vote for a lot of things, and donā€™t have the tokens to do so. And I really canā€™t sub because Iā€™m on a very limited income due to disability and raising a little one.

Iā€™m not saying my votes get any form of priority. Nor do I think Iā€™m owed a damn thing. Plus I know that some form of system needs to be in place because the people who do the trainers have lives/jobs/hobbies/etc of their own and canā€™t devote all day, every day, to just updating every single thing. But I do think that there may be quite a number of people who donā€™t vote as well.

That being said, I know Stingerr does a lot fo work on trainers here and needs to prioritize things so Iā€™ll be hopeful there will be an update eventually, but Iā€™m glad to see that the really popular games are getting the attention they need due to the number of players.

So thanks for the work, both mod creators and site admins.

1 Like

The Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Unlimited health doesnā€™t work - game crushes after activating cheats (game version - Steam 4.1.2.0047).

2 Likes

The Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Hi game keeps crashing when i activate mods in game i think its when i have unlimited health on please can you fix this

Steam version 5.0. Unlimited health works on party, except for main character who dies very quickly in most combat situations. All party members also take major damage at random when entering some areas. I have tried changing party composition and/or number and also weapons etc but it makes no difference.

3 Likes

Would you please update the trainer in WeMod ? It always crash when using the mods. Thanks a lot !

2 Likes

Can we get these updated please? The health cheat doesnā€™t work on the main character and it causes the game to crash alot.

Thanks!

1 Like

Can vote in the wemod app them when stingerr gets around to this one again he can update it to the newest version of the game :+1:

1 Like