Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire
This is the official discussion topic of the Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Fast Attack Speed
3. Max Crew Morale
4. Ghost Mode
5. One-Hit Kills
6. Unlimited Medical Supplies
7. Unlimited Repair Supplies
8. Unlimited Ammunition
9. Easy Craft
10. Unlimited Money
11. Unlimited XP

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

First start the game world then activate these mods.

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 06/07/2018
    Started development

• 06/07/2018
    Released trainer with 11 cheats

• 04/09/2019
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 09/25/2019
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

Thank you for this. Any idea why it shows up in the app but no cheats are listed, just game news?

1 Like

Same here, no supported trainers available.

Game updated an hour ago. Just try the previous version. We also recommend you install version guard from the settings tab.

Thanks, version guard was installed, ill try uninstall and then reinstall of version guard. I also noticed that it says 0 members play this which is odd because i thought even the person making the hack is listed as 1 person.

Do not uninstall it. You just need to load the old version of the game. Click Your Game Version then select the version before the new one.

But thats just it, there is no options, here let me get a screenshot :slight_smile:

Did you have it installed before the update?

yes, do i need to uninstall the game and reinstall it?

No. Make sure version guard is running in the services tab in task manager.

Yup it is, and thank you Chris for helping me on this. I’m on version 4.0.11 and i always update when an update is ready.

1 Like

I sent your screenshot to Stinger and Frank. I don’t think the trainer actually got pushed.

Thank you, yea that is what its acting like. Even online (the website) it shows how many options there are and what is available :slight_smile: Thank’s again Crhis, have an awesome day, time for me to go back to warhammer 40 000 inquisitor martyr, which by the way is a great game. Coop is a little buggy/laggy, but i’m loving the hell out of single player/story mode.

Hey it’s showing up now :slight_smile: Thanks guys

Is there anyway to raise the attribute points for base attributes in charakter creation step?

1 Like

Any word on updating this for the latest patch?

2 Likes

Now that the latest expansion is out, will you all be able to update the trainer for it? Would love to get this working again. And some of the suggestions like Noraksa’s might be do-able as there are similar options to open up from achievement points. Assuming they are able to be coded in a similar way?

2 Likes

please do update to the latest expansion

1 Like

Any plans to update this? Dlc broke it sadly

Can’t wait for an update on this.