Plague Inc: Evolved Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Vote for an update

How you I request an update for this game? I can’t see the usual pink button that allows you to request an update.

3 Likes

But there is no “Request update” button. :frowning:

1 Like

Huh. Alright

daaanng that is on huge list of cheats

Is this ever going to be updated, or is it like the Payday trainer that says it needs an update, but it doesn’t?

Do you see an option to vote for an update?

None whatsoever. It just says ‘there are no trainersfor your game version’ and my game version is Nov 22, 2017.

1 Like

I’ve requested this game to be available to vote on for an update :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Any update of this? I know we gotta vote, but there’s no option to vote.

Hey, so I have no idea what to do. When ever I click on “play” and the game loads up, and try to activate any cheat, nothing happens. They are shown to be activated, however nothing changes. Can someone help me out and/ or show me what to do in order to get them to work?

1 Like

Is there an option to vote for an update?

Nope.

what do you mean by “vote for and update?”

No option.

Yeah. Perhaps it’s with how old the trainer is? Not sure how to inner workings go on with this platform.

I’ve manually added the request update option for this game! Feel free to vote for an update!

The cheats aren’t working again and it’s kinda killed my enjoyment of the game. Ive been trying to get one achievement for 4 hours and i still can’t bcos i keep losing. I just need these cheats to be updated or at least to know that they are being updated

The developer of this particular trainer is retired from WeMod. Therefore, it will not be updated.

A newer trainer has been provided by MrAntiFun.
Make sure to select his trainer in the WeMod desktop app.