Plague Inc: Evolved Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Plague Inc: Evolved
This is the official discussion topic of the Plague Inc: Evolved Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited DNA Points
2. No Cure
3. Fast Infection
4. Open Borders
5. Open AirPort
6. Open SeaPort

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 06/01/2017
    Started development

• 06/01/2017
    Released trainer with 50 cheats

• 07/23/2019
    No Cure cheat added
    Fast Infection cheat added
    Open Borders cheat added
    Open AirPort cheat added
    Open SeaPort cheat added

• 01/12/2020
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 10/10/2020

• 01/31/2021

• 03/19/2021

• 05/04/2021

• 11/16/2022

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

7 Likes

The Plague Inc: Evolved cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 6 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

this trainer for plague inc that @MrAntiFun made, WAS working (last nigh) but now it does not work anymore.

NONE of the cheats work for the game that @MrAntiFun made.

The game didn’t update over night , You should just close WeMod App +The game and retry again

they worked fine last night.

i started a co-op game with a friend, we both used the trainer and nothing worked.

we tested it in single player and nothing worked.

but it started to work again after restarting wemod.

Glad you got it to work again! Well if it worked then we know it’s not the trainer !
They really are not supposed to be used for co-op so if it dont work nothing we can do about that.
Ya sometimes simple as re starting works wonders

It doesnt work.
i activate F1 F2 F3,but after some time they turn off.
Please help me.

I don’t think this issue is with the trainer. It seems to be with the WeMod software itself. Been happening a few times to some people on different games. Add your experience in this thread so the devs are aware of it: Trainer Starts then stops - #8 by Ravenfyre

I quoted him so he gets tagged as well. Cheats will sometimes disable themselves if the trainer does need an update as the cheats are enabling appropriately

EDIT: Just tested and completed an entire “Run” of a virus with no issue. Please make sure you select the trainer by MAF in the WeMod app!

Doesn’t work

1 Like

I’ve made this trainer available for voting in the WeMod app! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Trainer doesn’t work - likely due to Fake News update.

Go ahead and vote for a trainer update. Instinct said above that he has enabled trainer update votes for it. :slight_smile:

Vote guys PLS :frowning:

Only 166 people voted for an update, i guess the majority wants to play this game without a trainer (or they found a working trainer elsewhere).

The Plague Inc: Evolved cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

3 Likes

Thank you so much for the update! All the cheats are working now. Your work is greatly appreciated.

2 Likes

Hi, the cheats doesnt work or turn on again.

2 Likes

Hi F1 F2 F3 didn’t work for me . Tried to restart everything nothing changes. Only F4 F5 F6 worked for me.

5 Likes

f1 f2 f3 don’t work