Plague Inc: Evolved Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Yep, some of it works for multiplayer but most of it crashes. Still a great mod.

Dont complain here when you get banned. Lol

Youā€™re a dick for using it online

1 Like

I used it in Co-opā€¦

ā€œYouā€™re a dick for using it onlineā€ - STN [quote=ā€œSTN, post:23, topic:32297, full:trueā€]
Youā€™re a dick for using it online
[/quote]

wtf? the quote borked

it is not working at all for me now

1 Like

Iā€™ve tried to use this, but none of the mods work. Iā€™ve uninstalled both Infinity and my game and still nothing. Can anyone help?

Is there a checkmark next to play?

Thanks STN.

Please update this, the July 23 update broke many items on the trainer.

The cheats do not work on Plague while I have no problem with Infinity for other games :frowning:

1 Like

The cheats donā€™t work for me

unlimited DNA doesnt work ?? How to get it work?

for version type then yes I see a checkmark, but nothing works

Are you clicking the play button ? In the top right corner

YES! Otherwise it would not be able to activate the optionā€¦ SOOOO Yes it is ON

I am also having the issue that no options work. i notice that under version in infinity it says that i have the jul 9 2016 version installed even though the game is up to date. and I cannot select another version to try. i launched the game via infinity so yes the play check mark is there.

Cheats dont work, it also says the game version is Jul 9 2016, version guard doesnt even work too. What I mean, is the cheats activate, but donā€™t do anything

This is bullshit, it does not work at all. I set up the game using infinity I made sure that all the cheats wanted to use were on, they did not do anything what so ever. I came here the next day to try and find any answers as to why this is happening, I tried clearing cache, I tried getting a new version nothing worked what so ever.

1 Like

I know, will they ever update the version?