Plague Inc: Evolved Cheats and Trainer for Steam

STN have a few trainers that don´t work at all. I think he is grasping at too much work at the same time. Just stop making new trainers, untill the ones yuo´ve got, is up and running, and in working order.

2 Likes

it does not work :thinking:

my trainer isnt working at all when i load it up it says playing but none of the cheats work.

1 Like

is there a way to get this to work with a pirated game

Not sure we dont give support for pirated games just gonna have to try it and make sure you have the proper version then maybe …

Yeah. Get the initial version

Cannot possibly at all be arsed paying 14 quid 4 a game that’s really boring a times

I said get the initial 1.0 version not buy it

not a single version lets any of the 50 options to work. Even a re-install of wemod and plague inc: evolded does not work. Usually i’m pretty happy with the trainers, but this one should not even be allowed on the list and seeing the many post about it, it has not worked in a long time.

Get initial version of the game.

so no updates? if i reinstall in steam it will automaticly get the latest version. I did change the mod versions and thta did not work

Needs a new trainer not an update sadly. You can imagine how it would be to update a trainer with 50 options

sooo is there any update? for this damage? because i still cant make people effective and getting unlimited DNA is still always on but nothing happen.

it does not work your Trainer and very bad. :angry:

@STN you got any idea when you can release a working version? :smile:

Vote for an update

sure, if i could find any option do to so… prob. beeing to stupid to find it :expressionless:

I’m just upset I signed up for pro just to find out the cheats I want dont work

Vote for an update? You can actually get it updated now cause youve more tokens

The trainer does not work. I open the game and use the cheats, but nothing happens to the game.

1 Like