Plague Inc: Evolved Cheats and Trainer for Steam

can u update, please? :pleading_face: :pleading_face:

1 Like

its good

my antivirus wont let me use this

Must be a pretty agressive antivirus. Probably need to whitelist the wemod exe’s then.
Some trainers will get pass some AV’s and some get caught

they are whitelisted

Please see this post, @SplendidCanvas314: Wemod failed loading the cheats into your game

The Plague Inc: Evolved cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Thanks for getting around to updating this.

Wanted to say - Thank you - ANtifun for updating the trainer- Necroa is mighty BS

Don’t know if it’s something on my end or what, but, for some reason in the available trainers section it’s saying that the trainer is maybe compatible as well as showing the request update button even though the cheats work fine.

this is what I get when I use it, I know I could disable my antivirus but I’m not sure never had this problem just letting you know

Welcome to the community @LMW69. :slight_smile:

This is a false positive. It’ll happen with trainers every now and again, no matter where on the internet you get them from. It triggers purely because of the way trainers work. They are completely harmless.

You can find this information and more, including how to resolve it (by not turning off your antivirus) by using the search tool in the top-right of the forum.
See here, for example: Windows Defender marked WeMod as a Trojan. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Plague Inc evolved The Cure is finally released but the cheat is not working can you fix it

3 Likes

Not Working

3 Likes

Hopefully with The Cure out now, this trainer will get revisited.

Keeping fingers crossed as worked great before.

4 Likes

So, ever since the cure came out, it has said that these cheats were made for the 32 bit version of the game, and that I was using the 64 bit. This has never happened before the cure came out.
Please update, or let me know if your working on it.

2 Likes

my game Plague Inc Evolved keep crashing please help me

2 Likes

is it possible to make it for the 64 bit version of the game as well because i wanted to play the new DLC with the cheats

2 Likes

you need to go into the properties settings in plague inc then click on beta then select the 32 bit version then it should work

1 Like

While this works for enabling trainer in Plague Inc, beta itself does not have the Cure DLC.
Too bad there is no voting options for update.

2 Likes