Plague Inc: Evolved Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Unlimited DNA, No Cure, and Fast Infection turn off as soon as I turn them on. The others seem to be fine from what I could tell. I tried activating both in game and on main menu. I tried restarting the game and the app. I tried by starting the game first then connecting the app and starting the game with the app. Does the trainer need to be updated or am I’m missing something?

1 Like

Same as Rabbit_O_Wonder, I tried updating game and restarting WeMod and the game. Maybe request button?

I can verify that the trainer does not work 100%. Currently only 50% of the options are working. F4-F6 works.
Doesn’t matter if you restart wemod or the game.

1 Like

The last update’s changelog states

Fixed possible cheat method

I’m assuming this is what broke the trainer’s first 3 options

Dang. If that’s the case, then how does one go about requesting an update for this? I’m not seeing a button on the app.

Normally you would go do it like this.
https://support.wemod.com/article/43-how-do-i-request-an-update-for-games
If the Button is missing i’m sure the Lovely @Ravenfyre might be able to help you

no request button for this is in wemod app. still needs update.

I have not been able to get the cheats from this mod to work. Is everyone still having issues also?

I can attest to the cheats not working in their entirety. While the open airports, border, and seaport work, the other three don’t work and there’s nothing appearing to request an update.

Hey guys. :slight_smile:

Check out this link: Why can’t I request an update for a game? - WeMod Support

so I guess maybe the creator should comment and post the state of the game so we arnt left stranded. any update would be very nice to know that way we at least can see if itll be done in a week or what not. I understand other high priority games are more important but like I said if it take a week im fine with it. just whould like to know.

We don’t give ETAs or status updates on trainers. There are far too many factors which affect this.

The trainer needs to be updated again, it doesn’t work any longer.

3 Likes

Can the trainer please get an update? Been almost 2 months now.

2 Likes

The cheats aren’t working and it’s driving me crazy ive been trying to get achievements but i cant without some cheats to help me. I havnt got a reply anywhere

can u update, please? :pleading_face: :pleading_face:

1 Like

its good

my antivirus wont let me use this

Must be a pretty agressive antivirus. Probably need to whitelist the wemod exe’s then.
Some trainers will get pass some AV’s and some get caught

they are whitelisted