Plague Inc: Evolved Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Yes I am. WeMod v7.0.18 & Steam PI game version 1.18.3.2
btw, I might be wrong but I don’t think Unlimited DNA is for Cure mode. I just ran through the tutorial and it ‘looks’ like it works with money or Resources ($) only.

tested yesterday and working with the cure mode. I had trouble lunching the trainer at first. Make sure you go in ‘history’ in the trainer page on wemod and pick the latest one. (For some reason, my computer default the trainer choice to an old/wrong one, don’t know why). Launch the game with play, instead of steam.

4 Likes

Thanks astalicia, I didn’t know about history, mine had defaulted to an old version also.

2 Likes

You are welcome, glad I could help!

1 Like

only the open borders works nothing else

2 Likes

The trainer isn’t working at all, I try and enable something and it automatically disables it, I tried Wemod for another game, and it worked, I have restarted wemod several times, and it still doesn’t work

2 Likes

same Problem

1 Like

also have the same problom

1 Like

same problem and no fix for it why even have a trainer that doesn’t work?

1 Like

None of the cheats work.

Manually toggling in the WeMod app doesn’t work either.

1 Like

The Plague Inc: Evolved cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Still having the same problem of cheats auto turning off

1 Like

I am too. In fact, I’ve never actually seen anyone say this works.

Can we get some clarification on exactly what version of the game it is designed for?

The only cheats that have -ever- worked are the Open Borders/Airport/Seaport.

Its very frustrating - please stop advertising that there are unlimited DNA points, fast infection, and no cure, when they always shut off. I have never seen them work - not once.

1 Like

go to history on plague inc the wemod app change to the latest version and all cheats work

2 Likes

Check my post a bit earlier in the tread, it might just be that wemod isn’t selecting the right version by default

2 Likes

This… was great information. I have been very frustrated with it never working - and I typically launch the game with Steam first, and then hit play; that is how I typically avoid errors. Never occurred to me to press play to launch the game, as the correct version was always highlighted.

• Thank you for helping me understand what was happening. Actually got it to work, now. Will be enjoying messing around with this to my heart’s content.
2 Likes

add some cheats for cure mode like no authority loss and fast field opritives please

3 Likes

Trainer still incompatible with current version, cheats are buggy.

1 Like

Can we add things for cure mode? Like no authority decrease and no people dying?

4 Likes
  1. Unlimited DNA Points
  2. No Cure
  3. Fast Infection

turns on then turns of in the plague evolved trainer