Planetary Annihilation: TITANS Cheats and Trainer for Steam

yeah, the game is from steam and i already tried verifying integrity before i even messaged on here, nothing is working. how do i switch to the beta build of wemod?

also yes, i was using ai skirmish

hey mrantifun, could you possibly add an unlimited health cheat? just wondering

hey mrantifun, could you possibly update this trainer? it got borked in due to the newest update :frowning:

Trainer updates need to be voted for / boosted in the WeMod desktop app.
More votes/boosts it has, quicker it is updated. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This trainer no work in 115482

The app has no ‘Update’ button so how do we request updates?

The system has changed now.

Here you go: Game Queue & Boosts - WeMod Support. :slight_smile:

These cheats do no work at all no matter what I do

Trainer do not work on version 115958 ( Fusion Update 115958

It doesn’t work for me either. it cannot find the game client for some reason.

this trainer works just that you have to hit play at the start of every mission you start and it takes like 2 min for the cheats to start

Hello,

When i try to launch planetary whith wemod, the game is launched, but wemod say me " we having truble starting or finding your openned game".
I put the game in english, i put the shortcut of the .exe from steamapp. I don’t undestand why wemod don’t working.

I have win 64bit and wemod is 32bit. Is it the problem?

Thanks a lot

You need to make sure you are following the instructions found both in the first post of this thread or under the “Info” tab of the trainer (which you’re also forced to read before you could use the trainer fo the first time).

Otherwise see here: "Wemod failed loading the cheats into your game" / "We’re having trouble downloading the cheats" - #2 by Ravenfyre.

Now I think I know the answer, but I’ll ask anyway. Will this work with private multiplayer games with friends, or is that a bit too far for this trainer? It seems to work fine with some games and others, not so much. Asking because a few friends and I use this in single-player, but now want to play together against AI with it. Is that possible or will that just get us banned or something of that sort?

the Trainer freezes the game after the new game update

the trainer seems to be causing the game to freeze since the most recent update.

t has been working but its not anymore . its just says it have problem finding my game all the time . wierd thing is my laptop can still use cheats , its only for galatic war

1 Like

Greetings I want to send a request for a quick construction trick in the game

1 Like

game is not being recon by the trainer i follow the instructions activating after the land
(galactic war mode and normal skirmish)
also i know its hard to work with this game but could somebody else maybe fling or any other wemod maker do a god mod option ?