PlateUp! Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I too had the same issue to get 'Unlimited Customer Patience" to cooperate! This brought more fun having patient customers unlike the customers at the holy chicken place I work in irl.

The mods are working fine for me. What is your game version, and are you trying to play multiplayer?

All instances I’ve done single player. I’ve messed with previous versions of the mods (those for 8/20 and 8/19) and sometimes they’ve cooperated and worked.

It’s just funny to me. I just want people to be patient and not complain for their late food. XD

needs to be updated please

3 Likes

Would love an update for this, its great for solo play.

1 Like

Can we please get an update to th is?

The trainer is up to date.

i think what they are saying is…
out of the 4 options of the 9/7 release. the unlimited customer patience is the only thing not working. There were posts about it about a month ago i see. That option refuses to activate when using them. So i take it they were trying to see if there’s a way to get that one working since that’s the main one most people would be going for.

The unlimited customer patience was working 10 hours ago for me, but after re-launching the game after a restart, the trainer auto toggles itself off after being enabled. It is ONLY the customer patience option that does this for me.

1 Like

Could ya’ll add an XP multiplier?

Patch 1.1.0 it’s don’t work. Can up to date.

Customer patience is not working for me either. Toggles itself off after I try to turn it on.

1 Like

Hey boss, seems Money multiply and patience don’t work anymore since update.
Thank you for your efforts :).

1 Like

Since the latest update to PlateUp, the mods no longer work even when they turn on.

The switch for Customer Patience will not stay on. Other mods’ switches will, though they will not work. Money mod can be increased to 999, though makes no difference to earned money.

The PlateUp! cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

could you do xp get multiplier?

I am having an issue where if I use the unlimited patience and I have a table for two, I can serve one person but the second person cant be given a plate, and it puts me in a softlock.

1 Like

Same issue here

Same issue here. Additional Observations: It doesn’t softlock me immediately and entirely. They accept the second plate and then when they leave, it becomes an infinite pile of dirty plates and I also get the dish back with the plate that I had served them.

I check again and have no problem serving table for 2. All dishes are picked up properly.