PlateUp! Cheats and Trainer for Steam

PlateUp!
This is the official discussion topic of the PlateUp! Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Multiply Money Get
2. Unlimited Customer Patience
3. Remove Queue Time
4. Unlimited Trash Bin Space

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 08/19/2022
    Started development

• 08/19/2022
    Released trainer with 3 cheats

• 08/20/2022
    Unlimited Queue Time cheat added

• 09/07/2022
    Remove Queue Time cheat added

• 11/26/2022
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

The PlateUp! cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 3 cheats

please unlimited patience for the people waiting outside restaurant.

Cheat should work for general patience but I’ll check again

Changes:

• Unlimited Queue Time cheat added

I have noticed peoples queue time goes away sometimes if they are waiting outside as of 8/23.

Since the 1.0.5 patch, it seems the money cheat isn’t working. Unless I’m missing something…

I hadn’t tested it until today, it seems that it only works on the payment of the food. The other bonuses like using the booking desk or player count bonus is not affected by the cheat.

Every time a plate is picked up, the outside queue patience shoots down by a good bit. Maybe a quarter of the bar? Mod still works, but you’ve gotta space out when you are clearing tables to avoid emptying the bar.

Update: Bar goes even farther down when it is a rainy day. A good half bar or so.

Update 2: I take back my previous comment about rainy days. From what I’m gathering, the amount the bar goes down is affected by how many people are waiting in the queue outside. After using the booking desk at the beginning of the day to call in every customer, clearing one plate from a table almost completely empties the bar. Towards the end of the queue, it’s more like a quarter of the bar that is being lost. This was on day ~7, so I would assume, on later levels, if you were to call in every customer, it would be an automatic loss after clearing a single table.

2 Likes

The “unlimited customer patience” only works once. After restarting the games, this function even can’t be turned on again. How can I fix it, mate?

This from update 2 is true, I’ve found this and lost a restaurant i worked multiple hours on due to this bug. I couldn’t find any way to report the issue however.

Changes:

• Remove Queue Time cheat added

I’m sure this probably isn’t possible, so don’t worry if it’s not - but there’s one cheat I’d like to play this with, as a solo player, and it’s to slow down time. I don’t know, half speed game or something like that, to make up for the fact that I’m playing on my own. :stuck_out_tongue:

But thanks for these cheats, they’re good too.

Yeah, Game Speed feature doesn’t work for this game sadly. Probably to prevent desync on multiplayer.

1 Like

Could you effectively do the same thing by doubling the meters and day length? I.e. setting them to custom amounts?
Sorry, I don’t mean to give you more work to do, just thinking about it.

Might have a look in the future update.

1 Like

Ah, that’s good then. No rush, but I look forward to it. :blush: Oh, and thanks.

Would it be possible to create an exp multiplier for when runs end or a current level setting? I check almost daily hoping for one.

1 Like

As of 9/30, I’m having trouble getting the “Unlimited Customer Patience” cheat to work, however every other cheat works fine. It doesn’t want to turn on at all

Same here Unlimited Customer Patience isn’t working. also could you add a force rewards? kinda like the blueprint desk but not random.