Play Button Missing? Red Dead Redemption 2

So the instructions say to load the game through Rockstar’s launcher, then once it is loaded, alt tab to Wemod and click the “Play” button (in Wemod). The problem is, there isn’t one. The options for unlimited Deadeye and such are all listed, but upon a mouse over it simply says “Click play above”. Lol, I’d love to, but if it doesn’t exist. I miss the old days when you could simply edit a few things in a 3 page .ini file and call it a day. Want a tail and dragonwings on your Dwarf? NP, just edit this, set the size values to fit your Avatar and you’re good. Now we have these fantastic time savers and I can’t get a bloody play button to come up.

Any help would be appreciated…

Ces

Welcome to the community. :wave:

There’s also a button to ensure that you’ve read the note correctly. :slight_smile:

If you see a “Fix” button, first of all make sure you’re using the correct trainer for the store you got the game from. If correct then click “Fix” and link WeMod to the game’s .exe on your computer.

Oh my goodness, you have to be kidding me…Wow I feel like an idiot. Thanks a bunch though. I had so many issues getting this game to run on a Ryzen 2700/rx5700 system and after 2 days of reseating, Bios flashing, changing RAM speeds and timings, editing my reg etc just to find out it was hardware acceleration being off in conjunction with SMT being off as well (one needed to be on, it was a nightmare). I thought I’d reward myself after a 70 hour or so quick playthrough and make it a little easier with some Max Payne slow down going on more often and there I was, stuck again.

Heh, but you solved this much faster than me getting the game up and running for more than 90 seconds.

Thanks a bunch.

Take care

Ces

1 Like