Pleas help after i installed we mod and lunch it he has stuck on the loading screen and i can't run it pleas help me!

OK i will disble the antivirus and firewall then download we mod and install it but if all this didin’t work
what i am gonna do?

It should work. That’s all you need to do.

1. Delete WeMod.
  2. Turn off the antivirus.
  3. Reinstall WeMod and add it as an exception in the antivirus before you launch it.

This has fixed the problem for everyone else who had the same issues as you in the forum. :slight_smile:

Unless they were using an internet connection that belongs to a school/college/university. In which case they needed to use a VPN due to an extra antivirus on the network they weren’t able to deactivate. :slight_smile:

ok i will do all this now wait me and if all this didin’t work i will tell you
ant another thing why you just dont upload the file and i will download it ???

Because of the law. That would be a violation of intellectual property.

but this is for fix a problem how is it be violation of intellectual property??
and i will do first delete wemod files then restart my pc then download it again and install it and turn off the antivirus then add exception in the antivirus and open it right?

It’s not a fix. There’s no need to upload WeMod’s intellectual property elsewhere on the internet. Keep on topic.

Yes. :slight_smile:

1 Like

thank you very much for the help :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

:frowning: the same thing the program stuck at the loading screen and i can’t open it i did everything you told me to do it delete wemod files then restart your pc then turn everything off and add expection and open it
but the same thing nothing has work :frowning: pleas help i did everything but didn’t work

Is there any chance you can update to Windows 10?
Windows 7 was officially abandoned by Microsoft in January this year, so nobody develops or supports software for it anymore.

NO I CAN’T MY PC IS LOW PERFORMANCE WHY YOU JUST DON’T ASK ADMIN FOR UPLOAD THE FILES SO I CAN RUN IT I THINK HE WILL NOT GONNA SAY NO

:pensive:

Please turn your capslock off, thank you. :slight_smile:
It will make no difference if the files were uploaded here or elsewhere, you’ll still have the same issue.

I have been researching your issue further for you. What I have found is that ESET’s antivirus has a feature that tends to interfere with SSL certificates. This is not an issue we have seen before with WeMod, hence why nobody has mentioned it so far.

The suggestion given by other ESET users elsewhere on the internet on how to resolve this is to turn that feature off. This article on the ESET website should help: https://support.eset.com/en/kb3126-disable-ssl-filtering-in-eset-windows-products.

In all honesty though, your antivirus is causing you so much trouble that it’s probably better to consider switching to a different provider. There are plenty of free antivirus programs available. Though I’d recommend avoiding BitDefender, Norton, McAfee and, of course, ESET.

If all else fails, you may really have to consider upgrading to Windows 10. Because Windows 7 is no longer supported, all modern software is becoming less and less compatible with Windows 7 - including games.

Like I said before. Delete , get rid of antivirus. Will probably cause issues with the trainers if by some very slim chance you get it to download. The trainers will probably not work either with eset AV

thabk you very much the problem has gone and now i can open it thank you very very very very much :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

Most welcome indeed. :slight_smile:

I’m glad the issue was resolved and that you can use WeMod now.

Also, thanks for bringing to our attention how the issue could be resolved should anyone else with the same antivirus have the same issue in the future.

Have fun now and stay safe. :slight_smile: