Police Simulator: Patrol Officers Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Don’t work ;-;

1 Like

@Officialzpd @MaxColen
Make sure you have the latest trainer selected by clicking on the History tab on the WeMod app.
Are you guys using any of the beta versions or the multiplayer part of the game?

1 Like

Hello, i have clicked in lasted trainer version but still not work, and i use stable version of the game. nightshift with friend

1 Like

That could be the issue if you’re playing co-op. The trainer was intended just for a single-player experience.

1 Like

Freeze Time not work for a new update game. Thanks

:pray:

New update version 3.0. Freeze Time not working

1 Like

Just got the game and I’m loving the trainer for it. I don’t have a need for freeze timer but it is helpful in certain situations.

The Police Simulator: Patrol Officers cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
2 Likes

I love it even more now. freeze timer works like a charm however i never need to use it unless im busy with a task

The positive shift and conduct points don’t work on the new Keys to the City Open Beta

Betas are not supported. Once the game is updated on the stable build the trainer will be updated if necessary.

1 Like

Game just updated today Wondering if we can get a update to the cheats when possible. CP and SP does not work currently.

1 Like

Changes:

still not working. SP CP points not affected

fix it please all option not work

Which game version are you guys on?
As the trainer is meant for the stable release of the game, not any beta versions.

Does it works on Beta? Because it doesn’t work

Changes:

Points not working, either that or I can’t figure it out.

Game version 5.1.0 and cheats do not work. I do not get 1000 points neither in CP nor in SP.

Same here, not sure if I’m doing it wrong, but can’t seem to get anything.