Power & Revolution Cheats and Trainer for Steam

No idea, I don’t actually play this game. :laughing:
But something should have infinite health, yes.

1 Like

update edition 2019 power § revolution

edition 2019 power § revolution : update 6.46 was released a long time ago .
features such as : No manpower requirement , Super production - and some others don’t work properly or don’t work at all . Please update

This does not apply to the functions of the created trainer, but I think if there was a function to freeze or add a budget it would be great , because with strong expenses, it can not be frozen even with cheats from developers . Sorry for the poor translation , I don’t know much English .

1 Like

update edition 2019 power § revolution steam workshop

The 2020 Edition was released, please update to this version

Welcome to the community @JosivaldoLira.

Power & Revolution 2020 is a separate game. It is not an update to this Power & Revolution game that this thread is for. You need to vote for a trainer to be made via the WeMod desktop app for the new, separate 2020 version of the game.

1. Open the WeMod desktop app. Type “Power & Revolution 2020” in the search box.
  2. Click the result under the “Requestable Games” header.
  3. Click “Vote”.
1 Like

I already did it, thanks

The trainer is working for 2016/17/18

2019 and 2020 are another games

people having problems with the Budget cheat (super productivity) just choose 2 countries to play then use the budget cheat with one of them first, then ff 2 weeks, when the budget of the country go crazy just click with right mouse button in the country with normal budget > diplomacy > aid, then gives it 25% of your GDP (maximum), now voilá, you will have one country with no problem but gazilions of dollars to spend.

The only problem using this cheat is that for any reason 90% of the people of your country will hate you, even your family.

hello would you help me activate the cheat god mode?