Prey Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Well that sucks but it is what it is. Just gotta say thanks for even taking a look at it and even if it does take a while longer I’m sure that it’ll still be fantastic.

No PSI Cooldown breaks the game :frowning:

Wishing luck on a Mooncrash trainer working, would love to try that one too. I used to use the Prey trainers by FutureX but they seem to be abandoned. At least for now. It also had features like stealth mode (enemies won’t attack while it’s active) and no clipping, which I loved to use to get cool screenshots. So I am considering moving back to this trainer. I can find nothing else that is current, I’ll have to sacrifice the no clip and stealth mode but this is the next best trainer to use.

Prey mooncrash requires a separate trainer and needs to be voted for it. It is listed under Prey - Mooncrash

Will there be a possibility of having a no clipping and stealth mode feature for this and the potential Mooncrash trainer as well? I am not sure how easy or hard that would be to add, but perhaps the now outdated trainers from FutureX for both Prey and Prey: Mooncrash would be useful because they have those features, that’s if FutureX would be willing to let others use the code for it.

No thanks wemod makes their own stuff. We dont use trainere from other places here
The trainer will need to be updated like Chris said then at that time if the trainer maker wants to add that it’s up to him.
His are outdated cuz they are like 2 years old. And probably not a big demand to go back and update them. Same here have to see how many people will vote for it

1 Like

I understand. I will keep an eye out in case there are enough votes for such features or of the author decides to add those. If not, I’ll keep searching for other trainers that do have no-clip and stealth as options, I love using those to get good screenshots.

1 Like

does anyone know how to get the controller to work with this game? i can’t get the controller to even register in the stupid game

Does anyone else have issues with some of the trainer buttons? For some reason the unlimited neuromods and unlimited items don’t work for me. And the no reload makes my game crash. The health, suit, stamina, and flashlight ones work perfectly though!

Having issue with this Trainer.

Each selection I turn ON instantly goes back to OFF when hitting the Hotkey, only Unlimited Flashlight and Items seem to stay as ON when the Hotkey is pressed.

Am I doing something wrong or does the trainer need updating?

The trainer does indeed seem to need an update, it is available to vote for in the WeMod app! :slightly_smiling_face:

The unlimited health hotkey seems to not work. everything else works except for this.

Unlimited health does not work.