Prey Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Do you know how much time it would take before the hack work for the new released?

1 Like

Active doesn’t immediately mean busy, I spend all day on reddit sometimes.

But thanks for the update at least.

This isn’t reddit. Contrary to what you might think, it’s not pleasurable at all to hear people complain about stuff not working that you spent countless hours making.

The Prey cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Unlimited NeuroMods cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Thank you STN.

So if I ever see anything like that again I will ban everyone for a month regardless if you are Pro or not. If you can’t say anything nice then don’t say anything at all.

Thank you sir.

Thank you.

What happened to the Freeze Timer cheat? It was there yesterday, and now it’s gone. Is there any way I can get it back?

So far I have noticed that [Unlimited Health], [Unlimited Stamina], and [Unlimited Flashlight] work fine.

I have not been able to get the other four options to work, I have attempted it with Mooncrash and regular, and with multiple saves to make sure it wasn’t a one time issue.

Thank you for your hardwork,

Boy, that should teach me to do something nice :laughing:

Yes, the options are gone because the game completely changed. It’s not even using the exe anymore but moved code elsewhere to another dll.

So i spent 5+ hours yesterday making those options again and playing the game, i figured i would release the fixed cheats now so you guys can play it and add more later as i play the game. My savegames are gone, i don’t have PSI in the game yet or a timer, i can’t magically make it you know?

I changed the mod name from Ignore NeuroMods requirement to Unlimited NeuroMods. Not changing the name would be lying because the option works differently. That message is also automated, infinity detected a new option not present in the old trainer and thought it was new, why the hell would i lie?

The Prey cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Unlimited Psi cheat added
  • No Psi Cooldown cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

NeuroMods seems broken.

Use some to see it take effect

Will there be a mooncrash trainer?

Does it not work for mooncrash?

Hello!

I have this report since the cheats were updated:
Infinity v4.0.12
vendor-bundle-2c8d848989.js:1 INFO [aurelia] Aurelia Started
vendor-bundle-2c8d848989.js:1 INFO [trainer] We’re in! PID: 10544, TID: 10004
vendor-bundle-2c8d848989.js:1 INFO [trainer] Calling trainer Setup()…
vendor-bundle-2c8d848989.js:1 INFO [trainer] Trainer setup complete! Initialization is finished.
4vendor-bundle-2c8d848989.js:1 WARN [trainer] Failed to assemble.
C.e.(anonymous function) @ vendor-bundle-2c8d848989.js:1
e.ConsoleAppender.e.warn @ vendor-bundle-2c8d848989.js:1
(anonymous) @ vendor-bundle-2c8d848989.js:1
(anonymous) @ app-bundle-e104d47fca.js:1
o @ vendor-bundle-2c8d848989.js:1
e.EventAggregator.e.publish @ vendor-bundle-2c8d848989.js:1
e.handleLogMessage @ app-bundle-e104d47fca.js:1
(anonymous) @ app-bundle-e104d47fca.js:1
emitOne @ events.js:116
emit @ events.js:211
addChunk @ _stream_readable.js:263
readableAddChunk @ _stream_readable.js:250
Readable.push @ _stream_readable.js:208
onread @ net.js:594

Now i cant load any cheat.

Please could you help? (sorry for bad english)

Doesn’t work with Mooncrash in the sense that when you launch Prey steam gives you the option to choose Mooncrash or Prey. Infinity just launches Prey. From the main menu of Prey you can swap over to Mooncrash but doing so with Infinity will just shut the game down and not launch it.

Tried looking for the Mooncrash exe and doing a custom path thinking it would help but its pretty hidden. May be easy for someone who knows what they are doing but I couldn’t find it.

On a side note, it would be pretty amazing to have the trainer working in Mooncrash, matters a lot more there than it would in base game.

How bout starting mooncrash then after it starts alt tab to desktop then hit play in infinity after the game starts worth a shot lotta games work like that

Get steam version. If you have disable your antivirus and add infinity to its exception list.

I don’t have Mooncrash dlc and from what you explained, seems to be using another wlexe?