Prey Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Alright. So an update is ptondo was right you can alt-tab and play in infinity after but the only ones I get working this way is health and stamina. Don’t know if I just have to keep trying my luck or not to see if they work but rest shut off instantly upon activation.

As for using another exe. I assumed so since when launching Prey it literally stops and prompts you to load either Mooncrash or Prey. If you launch the other but want to play the other one instead, you swap in the main menu of that game/dlc and it exits out of the game and launches the other. Kinda like how Doom 2016 did it with their multiplayer. Seems to be an entirely different component on its own, but again way above my head.

Can confirm that only unlimited health, stamina and flashlight seem to work in Mooncrash. Every other cheat springs to OFF the second they are activated. Also, because of the nature of Mooncrash, unlimited health isn’t as good anymore, since even though you will survive the fight, you won’t be able to do anything with head trauma, broken bones and bleeding. An update to the trainer would be very welcome, although it’s understandable that you may not want to invest time & money into the DLC.
PS: Unlimited Sim Points cheat imo would be a priority for Mooncrash.

1 Like

Thx for helping, i will look for a steam version.

Hello STN, Thanks alot for the update and added request of No psi cooldown which is amazing!!
everything is running flawless, except the No Reload, maybe you could fix that one, and if possible add those to work with Mooncrash DLC aswell would be sweet, thanks for all the amazing work you have put into lots of games, it is really appreciated, your the best man :slight_smile: !

UPDATE 1: So by testing the weapons section for “No Reload” doesnt quite do what it says.
the weapons still have to be reloaded, however, it does add infinite ammo since of every ammo spent will be placed back into inventory/backpack or whatever you call it, which is great too tho, but the no reload that it used to be is better :).

UPDATE 2:
The No Psi cooldown has a bug, for some reason it makes your character unable to jump, or you can jump but you will jump very very little, infact, its even worse than your original jump high, before you puttet neuromods into your Mobillity.

this is not the only issue it causes, the turrets around talos shoots with insane speed and your gloo gun empties in 2-3 shots and are very inaccurate (not shooting where your curser are aiming at)

i believe that this “no psi cooldown” actually affects the entire games cooldown in some way.

UPDATE 3:
I was aware of this bug from the very beginning but i thought it was my game that seriously glitched out,
i wasnt able to loot corpses, trashcans, and so on, only dead bodies that i killed /typhons only)
until i disabled it infront of a trashcan i was able to loot it again without having to press G on every object to open it that way but the main problem is the “no psi cooldown” again
i guess ill have to toogle it on and off when i need to jump, or loot things, and only use it when i actually face enemies

Just incase you didnt read my previous post at the bottom:
and dont get me wrong, im not to critizise your cheats, i dont have any rights to do that i could not do any of it better myself ever, but i just wanted to point out some minor bugs that i have ran into and therefore i just copy paste the stuff here since you asked for it in this post :slight_smile: .

Again all your work are very appreciated, im sincerely happy for all your acomplishments, :slight_smile:

UPDATE 1: So by testing the weapons section for “No Reload” doesnt quite do what it says.
the weapons still have to be reloaded, however, it does add infinite ammo since of every ammo spent will be placed back into inventory/backpack or whatever you call it, which is great too tho, but the no reload that it used to be is better :).

UPDATE 2:
The No Psi cooldown has a bug, for some reason it makes your character unable to jump, or you can jump but you will jump very very little, infact, its even worse than your original jump high, before you puttet neuromods into your Mobillity.

this is not the only issue it causes, the turrets around talos shoots with insane speed and your gloo gun empties in 2-3 shots and are very inaccurate (not shooting where your curser are aiming at)

i believe that this “no psi cooldown” actually affects the entire games cooldown in some way.

UPDATE 3:
I was aware of this bug from the very beginning but i thought it was my game that seriously glitched out,
i wasnt able to loot corpses, trashcans, and so on, only dead bodies that i killed /typhons only)
until i disabled it infront of a trashcan i was able to loot it again without having to press G on every object to open it that way but the main problem is the “no psi cooldown” again
i guess ill have to toogle it on and off when i need to jump, or loot things, and only use it when i actually face enemies

I’ll check it out.

1 Like

STN,
Love your work. wondering if you could possibly update it to work on mooncrash as well? only flashlight health and stamina work as another member had stated above. keep up the good work, I appreciate it very much as does everyone else I am sure

Don’t have the dlc sadly.

dose it work with the new dlc mooncrash?

mooncrash wont boot up
with the cheats on

Right above your post is the answer

Hi, I was just wondering is the issue discussed above about not being able to loot trash cans and the like with the cheats on has been resolved? I saw that the cheats had been updated but I didn’t see what exactly had been done, does any one know?

Nope the issue still stands, i just checked the 2 cheats.
while having No Reload ammo on the bullets still goes down but the backpack goes up and you have infinite ammo but need to reload the weapons.

the no psi cooldown still same issue aswell.
jump are limited to almost no jump at all, turrets still shoots insane fast like rapid fire mode,
rapid fire mode an inaccurate gloo gun,
and not able to loot trash cans and the like .

hello, since the update of the cheats there is some that no longer works like no reload, infinite neuromod, psi and psi cooldown and infinite items. Is this normal? and also why did you remove frezze timer?

I dont know what you have done but for the last few weeks this trainer is only half working

If you buy him the dlc

1 Like

N1ceToSpeakTheTruth is right

and for the problems concerning the cheats of the game itself?

Hey if the trainer will start to work again hell I’ll but the DLC for ya

The trainer is working. Just not for the dlc which is why he needs it