Prey Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

Prey
This is the official discussion topic of the Prey Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited PSI
3. Unlimited Suit Integrity
4. Unlimited Stamina
5. Unlimited Flash Light
6. Unlimited Neuromods
7. Unlimited Items
8. Unlimited Ammo
9. Set Game Speed

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 04/09/2021
    Started development

• 04/09/2021
    Released trainer with 9 cheats

• 04/12/2021
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 08/22/2023
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Prey cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 9 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

is there a reason y window store games are the hardest thing to play with cheats?
because when i use this one on it, it doesn’t work.
and now they have completely blocked off the files in the windows game for some reasion because i cant directly add the exe into wemods games

1 Like

Cheats wont launch for Windows store version it seems, can’t locate .exe to drag it either

1 Like

Same here, cheats dont work. They just cant find the game. I can start it over We but still doesnt find it…

I am having problems as well. It can not find my game but i can play

Ironically I can START the game with the play button on Wemod yet somehow wemod STILL claims it cant find or start my game… It would be funny if it wasn’t so irritating.

Too many bong hits? your screenshot shows the trainer working in the steam version not Windows. Anyway you can redo for windows?

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Uhhh… Could you update? Or is it just because my game version having some problem?

#Unlimited_Ammo: not working

I mean I could use #Unlimited_items to get the #Unlimited_Ammo option but I don’t want to turn on #Unlimited_items to get other stuff except for the ammo. :confused: :grimacing:

I am running the microsoft store version of the game. I am having an issue where
the infinite health and suit armor are not working properly. In the HUD it reads
normally, taking damage. However, in the INV screen, it is locked at 100. This causes
me to be unable to heal, despite being near death. :frowning:

Everything work

Hm. Having issues getting any of the mods to work on the Xbox PC Game Pass version. Already pointed the app at the .exe.

Were you able to resolve? I’m having the same issues.

the mooncrash dlc need be fix all cheats, life not work, stamina - break the game you can’t attack! and can cause the game to close suddenly, only on dlc mooncrash in base game I had no problems. my game is in Steam

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

does this work with moon crash

Has anyone tried this with mooncrash?