Project Wunderwaffe Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Project Wunderwaffe
This is the official discussion topic of the Project Wunderwaffe Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Resources
2. Set Workers
3. Set Energy
4. Set Gold Bars
5. Set Water
6. Set Scientific Knowledge
7. Instant Building
8. Instant Research
9. Unlimited Mine Resources
10. Multiply Workers Strength
11. Game Speed

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 10/12/2022
    Started development

• 10/12/2022
    Released trainer with 11 cheats

• 10/30/2022
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 01/26/2023

• 06/13/2023

• 10/11/2023

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Project Wunderwaffe cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 11 cheats

From only using the options unlimited building and all of the instant things the mods have been working fine so far. A few bugs though. The unlimited resources makes the worker counter bug out. The counter will say you have the max amount of people available when in reality you have none. Also the multiply workers strength does not turn down when pressing SHIFT + numpad 0. I still have yet to test set worker, energy etc. Please fix the 2 bugs I listed.

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

For me, WeMod can’t load mod by unknow reason.

WeMod keeps loading. trainer is useless at that point

From my recent experience i can say this: Unlimited Resource, as of now, doesn’t work; Set Water, Energy and Workers don’t work, i think it is because of the hard cap on how much you can have; set Gold bars work well; Instant Building and Instant research don’t work, but Unlimited Mine Resource Work perfectly well; Set Game Speed is a tricky one because at a speed of 20 an in game day pass in less than 20 seconds, but It needs more trial before I can say for certain; Last Multiply Worker Strenght I haven’t try it as of now, because the last time i did so it caused the game to block itself and made me unable to go over, so i don’t use it for now at least

Update: Set Gold doesn’t work, or better you can see that the number of gold, for example, go from 10 to 100, but for the game you still have 10, so it is completely useless. the Multiplier Workers strenght doesn’t work either, in the end the only cheat you can use without problem is Unlimited Mine Resource. Moreover, even if i don’t know if it’s a problem of the game or if it is because I use cheats, but every now and then the game decide to block itself, like you wnat to build a mine and when you click to start the building process the game doesn’t do it, even if the game itself its continuing to progress

Changes:

2 Likes

All the Set mods work properly. If you set it, and don’t see the number change, just purchase anything and it will update visually.

1 Like

Changes:

Changes:

only instant build works.

1 Like

Half of the cheats don’t work, Can you look into that please? @GreenHouse