Prototype Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Prototype
This is the official discussion topic of the Prototype Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited PE
3. Freeze Timer
4. Undetected
5. Mega Exp
6. Unlimited Ammo
7. One-Hit Kills
8. Get Current Position
9. Move to Saved Position
10. Undo Last Move

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 09/02/2019
    Started development

• 09/02/2019
    Released trainer with 7 cheats

• 09/02/2019
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 10/14/2019
    Unlimited PE cheat added
    Undetected cheat added
    Mega Exp cheat added
    One-Hit Kills cheat added
    Get Current Position cheat added
    Move to Saved Position cheat added
    Undo Last Move cheat added

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The Prototype cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 10 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

I don’t know the purpose of this trainer. Let me explain.

In Prototype, you play Alex Mercer. After some silliness at work, you are effectively a walking god that eats people, and monsters. Sure, there are some difficult parts to it, but that’s half the fun of the game. Also, while playing this game one day, there’s a section where I had to drive a tank to a hospital… I fell asleep while driving the tank. I was later told that while I was asleep, I had driven the tank in a perfectly straight line to where I was headed.

Don’t get me wrong here, I love the fact that you released a trainer, and I’ll be installing the game to use it, just to see how much more godly Alex can actually be. But since he’s already a god…

Remember, I’m not complaining about the trainer, or it’s release. I’m just wondering what caused it’s release in the first place =)

Generally speaking, trainers are developed by request of the community. People wanted it, so we made it so :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

hey owner.

I don’t know what happened to the trainer
but some cheats are’nt working like unlimited pe, unlimited health,etc.

please check it and fix it.
thanks

2 Likes

Make sure you are using a legitimately purchased copy of the game from Steam and that it is up to date (as opposed to, for example, the CD-Rom version of the game). Cracked games often have incompatibilities with third party software such as trainers.

The game has not received an update for years, there’s no real reason for the trainer to stop working all of the sudden.

2 Likes

I own a valid copy and I’m facing issues with the unlimited pe cheat. It shows 999999 EP under the health bar whenever I gain any but in the upgrades tab, the actual amount is the normal value. Not sure if there are any specification to the activation or what.

1 Like

Like I said in my comment, I have a legitimate copy and the unlimited PE cheat isn’t working.

It shows 999999 EP under the health bar whenever I gain any but in the upgrades tab, the actual amount is the normal value.

1 Like

i’m having problems with the trainer the unlimited pe

Same here, Steam version of the game, auto updates enabled, game up to date, but “Unlimited PE” doesn’t change the actual value, just the value in the HUD. Also “Mega EXP” will crash the game when earning “EXP” (actually EP, not PE, or EXP).

ig we’ll just have to get it normally

Hey i have a problem when i start the game and start the trainer in the main menu and start the game it crashes on me and idk what is the problem like am i doing something wrong or do i need some file for the trainer to work

1 Like

its crashing my game at some points is there any way it can be fixed its only when i use this

Unlimited EP is not working

Use cheat engine works fine