Question regarding new update to infinity

Hey there. After the update infinity is telling me to purchase pro even though I already have it. Its shown at the top of the window. I have re-downloaded it and also resigned in with no prevail. Been trying to use the remote but it wont let me even with it marked as pro already.

here is screenshot showing purchase pro towards the bottom with pro already at the top next to name.

Try logging out of Infinity (in the Settings) and logging back in again. Also, which version of Infinity are you using? You can see that on the top-right of settings.

tried that one to. still doing it.

3.0.20 is the version im using.

Okay, try this:

1. Press Ctrl + Shift + D in Infinity
  2. Go to the “Application” tab of the window that pops up
  3. Select “Clear Storage” on the left
  4. Press “Clear site data”
  5. Restart Infinity and log back in

It worked. Thank you frank xD go ahead and delete this topic now if you want.

You’re welcome! I’ll keep it here just in case somebody else runs into the same issue, but this is the first time I’ve seen it.

same here. never did that to me before. Infinity likes to mock me sometimes when I ask it to do something. Q_Q

2 Likes

hey @frank. Its doing it again x.x… tried the above method again and its still telling me to purchase pro T____T

Its not even reflecting the 100 points for pro. Says 50 instead. Even thought Pro is scratched off on objectives xD

D:

Do you mind if I TeamView you to figure it out? Shouldn’t take more than a couple minutes I hope.