Quick Question for you guys and girls..... Please look in ;)

Hey people, this is just a quick question… But my other half wants to watch a scary / horror film tonight, so i need to find one that will stop her saying she does not get scared… So here is my question…

What is the scariest film you have ever watched?

Thanks in advance

Unreal.

I used to be really afraid of Pet Sematary. Mostly cause of the old woman.

The exorcist

I really enjoy the grudge.

Evil Dead 2

Insidious, V/H/S/ 1 and 2, The Blair Witch Project (cause of the way its shot), Slither, The Innkeepers, The Omen, Stitches. If you want to show her that even she can get scarred for life, watch the Hellraiser series (it’s just freaky tbh).

The trick to a good scary movie is something gruesome that’ll just freak you out :p.

Uhm, you could always watch Carrie, I’ve seen it. It was okay. Or MAMA.

Other scary movies I’ve seen are The Shining (Really good), Grudge, andd, Insidious.

On top of what has already been suggested, and there’s some good ones, look into Poltergeist, The Shining and The Sixth Sense.

This if you can find the uncut extended version yes this one freaks my wife out

Insidious, Sinister, The Conjuring, Dead Silence, Grave Encounters.

Most modern horror movies just have jump scares in them that make it scary, not many “atmospheric” horror movies these days.

Nothing scares me, especially when you think of the movie being made. It’s all acting and computer programming.

The Guest

You’ll probably end up with a 9-5 office job with a nagging wife and 3 kids who won’t shut up for the rest of your life.

Oooooooooo spoooky.

I’m talking about movies. Movies don’t scare me to be specific.

2spooky4u

the exorcist lol

I think I’m going to be extremely ****ed up for the rest of my life after watching this.

I’d say watch Insidious 1/2 with her, the first one is pretty good up to a point, that point being Darth Maul having a guest appearance but the second really does make the first look terrible. Also go with The Conjuring, that’s pretty damn creepy too. Any film that makes you hide your face or makes you jump is successfully doing its job. House of Wax isn’t too bad either.

Mamma Mia