R.U.S.E Cheats and Trainer for Steam

R.U.S.E
This is the official discussion topic of the R.U.S.E Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Cash
3. Unlimited Time

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 09/11/2021
    Started development

• 09/12/2021
    Released trainer with 3 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

Thanks Mr. Antifun, I was playing the old trainer that you created. So now I like that you have an official platform to have this trainer published on.

The problem is, whenever unlimited cash is turned on, the enemy’s units are damn near invincible. Other than that, it’s great so far!

1 Like

Thanks for se cheets but… Well the money cheat breaks the gameplay for the player. My units are a one hit and they cant deal dmg top the enemies. Hope there is a fix. But thanks anyways

1 Like

The Unlimited Cash is only viable if it’s enabled alongside the Unlimited Health cheat, otherwise the enemies are pretty much invincible so the extra cash for units is pointless as they do virtually no damage to the enemy. Hope this can be fixed.

1 Like

Unlimited Cash is broken unless you have Unlimited Health on is there a way to fix this or this just something wrong with the coding???

1 Like

Used unlimited cash and then turned it back off after gaining the funds. Enemies proceeded to be invincible unless unlimited health was turned on.

Not ideal.

Mr. Antifun Sir,
I know I replied already but is there anyway you could fix the unlimited cash problem or be able to show me how I could??..

1 Like